Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Delete

delete
    Last edited by drummr8; 09-28-2015 at 10:00 AM.

see if they ship out parts? i bought a radiator from there for like $85 bucks vs OEM about 2 years ago.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ptd/4617320980.html

If you like their prices and they don't ship. I can probably ship them for you. Worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    see if they ship out parts? i bought a radiator from there for like $85 bucks vs OEM about 2 years ago.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ptd/4617320980.html

If you like their prices and they don't ship. I can probably ship them for you. Worth a shot.
    meh, trying to avoid aftermarket stuff as much as possible. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

I'm soon looking for many of the same parts, and am willing to go aftermarket, but I think my body shop would prefer to source most of them on their own. I might do a few myself, like Depo clear corner lights, black plastic grilles, and an aftermarket bumper cover.

Wonder if there are any parts yards or pick and pull places in the Bay Area that have E46 cars. I would love to just unbolt a bunch of parts from one of those.
    Of course I have to finalize with insurance company first--the car might not be mine to fix.

Hmm... I thought Bavarian Auto Recycling was in So. Cal. They look to be near Sacramento.

Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    I'm soon looking for many of the same parts, and am willing to go aftermarket, but I think my body shop would prefer to source most of them on their own. I might do a few myself, like Depo clear corner lights, black plastic grilles, and an aftermarket bumper cover.

Wonder if there are any parts yards or pick and pull places in the Bay Area that have E46 cars. I would love to just unbolt a bunch of parts from one of those.
    Of course I have to finalize with insurance company first--the car might not be mine to fix.

Hmm... I thought Bavarian Auto Recycling was in So. Cal. They look to be near Sacramento.
    Sac has a ton of shops. PM and I can give you some names.
    In the market for an E90 M3

car-part.com is your friend.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    bump