Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I have a deal to sell this car, so unless something goes wrong, it is SOLD!i

Good deal.

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Local sale ?

Yes, local sale. To me!

Hi, I'll do the new guy intro thing shortly with a couple new pics, although Van Zimmer's photos are pretty good. We found an agreeable price and finished it off this afternoon. Great seller, great car, great, great, great.

I drove home on a beautiful Vancouver day and it's just great. :-)

Very happy with my new car. It goes fast, fast. And this thing is M.I.N.T.

Fronnzy, congrats on the buy.

This was the CL ad for the vehicle: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/cto/4627466938.html I saw it a week ago or so with an asking price of $23-24k. A bit ridiculous at that price, but it seems the price was lowered to something more reasonable.

On another note, the contents of that ad are 99% copy/pasted from the ad I had put up when I was selling my own ZHP. And this isn't the first time. I've no idea why everyone apparently has a copy of my original ad and is intent on re-publishing for their own ads. Doesn't really affect me, but is still kind of annoying.

Thanks, guys. I didn't pay the asking price, but Van Zimmer had a point when about prices going up as mileage goes down. I've looked at a lot of "mint" cars these past few months, most weren't even close. This one is, plus it came with a receipt for every dollar ever spent on it. I am stickler for history and now I have it all.

Kerunt- it was an appropriate description- I am sure your car was worth the price as well. Consider it a compliment. I might keep a coy for if/when I sell one day. (Joking)

Another Vancouverite. Be sure to add yourself to the where are you located thread Fronzy.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13635

2008 128i ZSP Sedonarot

---

2004 330i ZHP Imolarot
    Conforti Shark Injector - Installation Pending!
    AFE Magnum FORCE Stage 1 PRO 5R Intake
    ECS Tuning Strut Bar
    ECS Tuning Magnetic Drain Plug
    German Auto Solutions DISA Gold Valve
    CDV Delete
    BSW and Polk Drivers
    Ziza LED Interior Kit
    Khoalty CREE LED Reverse Lights
    BMW strut tower reinforcement plates

And so my love affair with the ZHP comes to an end. The car was glorious to drive, and to look at. The new owner is a great guy, and the ZHP has gone to a good home.

No sure how one arrives at what is the "right price" when a car is not a run-of-the-mill ordinary car. I had three guys actually come and drive the car in the week and a half that it was for sale. All offered to buy it. That says something right there. One, whose offer I did not accept, then kept in touch with me as a friend, and told me to ask more.

As for copying Kerunt's ad copy, I have both the original copy, and my edited copy. There are quite a few changes, and really, what's the big deal? As I already said to Kerunt in another thread, take it as a compliment. And on this last note, I always thought that interesting cars were a great way to bring guys together in friendship, and I am somewhat disappointed in the slagging--there's really no place for it here.

Van Zimmer, congratulations! I know I'm not the only one that considered driving up there. I'm sure it'll bring Fonzzy a lot of good proud times. I agree with you last statment as well. CHEERS!

06 330Ci ZHP, 6mt, nav, silver cube, alcantara
    04 330Ci ZHP, 6mt, nav, black cube, leather

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast