Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks, interesting. Knew it was there.
    Would not load the graph at work but at home it will load the graph. High security filters.
    2006 330ci ZHP | 6 speed manual | Mystic Blue | Natural Brown | Cold Weather Package | Premium Package | Xenon Headlights

One of ten, sweet.
    And you wonder how many are still on the road?
    I got my body parts from an 05 ZHP coupe that was in the parts yard. Did not see the whole car.
    Looking forward to some seat time next month. Have a few more parts to get back on the car.
    Maybe even get to a gathering in Northern California.
    2006 330ci ZHP | 6 speed manual | Mystic Blue | Natural Brown | Cold Weather Package | Premium Package | Xenon Headlights

Is there anyone who can drill down further? I would like to find out how many of the 50 U.S. Imola/Naturbraun 6MT ZHP sedans were slicktop like ours. Intellectual curiosity, mainly. 1 of 50 is certainly not bad, but some of my E46 buddies have speculated it might be 1 of <10, and I don't know about that.

Are these production numbers from 2003 to 2006 for all models - would like to know how many by year as the numbers are so low

Any info on how many M-sport 330i's were produced??

Quote Originally Posted by nvbiker View Post
    Any info on how many M-sport 330i's were produced??
    Supposedly a total of 91.144 E46 330i units were built.

I can't find numbers for M Sport, but we can make a very rough guess based on the percentage of M Sport units on the used market.

Currently there are 668 E46 330i units for sale on mobile.de. 139 of those supposedly have M Sport. Looking through some of them, I'd say about 30 are mislabeled or aftermarket, so let's say there are 109 true M Sport for sale. So about 16.3% are M Sport.

So a rough estimate would be that about 14.856 E46 330i M Sport cars were built.
    Last edited by Galapolis; 08-30-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Galapolis View Post
    Supposedly a total of 91.144 E46 330i units were built.

I can't find numbers for M Sport, but we can make a very rough guess based on the percentage of M Sport units on the used market.

Currently there are 668 E46 330i units for sale on mobile.de. 139 of those supposedly have M Sport. Looking through some of them, I'd say about 30 are mislabeled or aftermarket, so let's say there are 109 true M Sport for sale. So about 16.3% are M Sport.

So a rough estimate would be that about 14.856 E46 330i M Sports cars were built.
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm pretty sure in Canada we had different build options than the U.S; one of them being the M-sport which included M-tech II bumpers, the black cube interior trim, and a few other bits including suspension. Basically, it was the ZHP without the 6 spd manual and engine upgrades if I understand correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by nvbiker View Post
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm pretty sure in Canada we had different build options than the U.S; one of them being the M-sport which included M-tech II bumpers, the black cube interior trim, and a few other bits including suspension. Basically, it was the ZHP without the 6 spd manual and engine upgrades if I understand correctly.
    Yes, what you are referring to is the MSport trim (English). In German and a lot of other languages it was called M-Paket (M Package).

The 16.3% would essentially be the German MSport take rate by original customers buying a new E46 330i through a dealer. It gives us some idea of how many 330i units may been equipped with MSport from factory, but it's obviously not accurate.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345