Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any chance of impressions of the FSDs?
    Compare/contrast?

Thanks!

BMW CCA # 510252

In for update. Would like a pic of Koni FSD on stock ZHP springs!

FSDs are definitely more forgiving than the bilsteins, but not soft by any means. I'm glad I made the switch, I recommend the FSDs to anyone looking to upgrade. Will post a pic this week!

Ever since I made the switch however, I have been getting non stop squeaking from the rear end. The noises only happen when going over large bumps and its a metallic squak noise. When I did the original replace I did not replace the spring pads which I thought was the culprit. Replaced those with new and added grease and the noise is still very much there, no improvement. My next thought is sway bar bushings are dry and need lubrication (although they are Turner Motorsport and shouldn't need lube) other than that I'm thinking upper ball joints? Any ideas on this or what this could be from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    - Dave in WI, USA -
    '05 330i ZHP 6MT IMOLAROT
    /LEDERSCHWARZ

ALSO CURRENT: '13 X5M Monte Carlo Blue
    PAST: '16 340i 6MT | '13 328i AT | '05 330i ZHP 6MT Mystic Blue | '06 330ci ZHP 6MT Imola Red
    HERS: '19 X3 xDrive40i Blue

I do get great pricing for these FSD kits. :D

Quote Originally Posted by dlucas589 View Post
    FSDs are definitely more forgiving than the bilsteins, but not soft by any means. I'm glad I made the switch, I recommend the FSDs to anyone looking to upgrade. Will post a pic this week!

Ever since I made the switch however, I have been getting non stop squeaking from the rear end. The noises only happen when going over large bumps and its a metallic squak noise. When I did the original replace I did not replace the spring pads which I thought was the culprit. Replaced those with new and added grease and the noise is still very much there, no improvement. My next thought is sway bar bushings are dry and need lubrication (although they are Turner Motorsport and shouldn't need lube) other than that I'm thinking upper ball joints? Any ideas on this or what this could be from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    spring pads or the springs themselves could be the culprit. One of mine was actually broken.

dlucas- How do you like the FSD shocks and struts. Would you use them again?

I really like them. Would definitely buy them again
    - Dave in WI, USA -
    '05 330i ZHP 6MT IMOLAROT
    /LEDERSCHWARZ

ALSO CURRENT: '13 X5M Monte Carlo Blue
    PAST: '16 340i 6MT | '13 328i AT | '05 330i ZHP 6MT Mystic Blue | '06 330ci ZHP 6MT Imola Red
    HERS: '19 X3 xDrive40i Blue

Keep me in mind if you have any suspension components for sale after all is said and done. Located SE WI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12