Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sorry to hear Dave. Glad you're OK. Looks like you're closing in on what you need. Good luck!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Sorry to hear. Good luck

Sorry to hear this. As I said on one or more other recent "totaled" threads/posts, NEVER take their first offer, ever.

Can you blame them for comparing to cheaper, less optioned (and possibly maintained) cars? They get bonuses based on how LITTLE they pay out. Think about it.

Hope you were able to increase the payout. I'd love to have a copy Roverts info handy just incase that ever happens to my car.

--Marcus

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

Just PM your email and I can send it. Hopefully no one should ever need to use it!!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I went through this a year+ ago with my totaled ZHP.
    1) Do not take first offer.
    2) Get copies of all funds spent on car since purchased. My experience is that the adjuster DOES take this into account. They will not pay you dollar for dollar but they take this info into account. Example - I had just replaced brakes and had copies of parts costs - they gave me that.
    3) The adjuster will just search for XXXX year BMW 3 series and will use stripped 325s in comparison. Go on Autotrader, etc and pull ads for cars as close to yours as possible.
    4) Using that above, I got a very fair payout on my totaled 2005 330Ci ZHP M6 AW Coupe (RIP)

Sorry to hear the car is totaled but happy hear that everyone is okay. Let me know if you need a hand with anything, whether is wrenching, insurance troubles, or someone to drive you to get another car. I'm always willing to help.

Also, see if you can get a buy back price on the car. I'd be interested!

Sent from my iPhone

Guys, an update. Finally settled with the insurance company this morning. I refused the first offer of 7k and it's been upgraded now to just over 9k. I'm happy with that with mileage, etc. So now I'm searching for another ZHP in the following thread:

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-6MT-Sedan-ZHP

Wyatt, appreciate it buddy. I'm going to ask them the buy back but I'm afraid it will be more than it's work (thinking it'll be 3k) I'll make sure to update this thread with that info.

Good news
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Congratulations on getting a fair value for your car. I've got several friends going through the same thing as we recently had some flash flooding that totaled A LOT of cars. Last count I heard was 38 BMW's alone...I also saw first hand some extremely high end cars under water, it was a sad sad day. Working at a shop I've been dealing with the insurance companies a lot and with enough perseverance and research on your end it is definitely possible for anyone to do as you did to increase the value of your loss. Best of look finding a replacement ZHP!

2005 Steel Grey Metallic 330ci ZHP
    Dinan Intake, BimmerBrakes headers, Corsa Exhaust, Raceland Ultimo coilovers, UUC wheel spacers, Turner Motorsports hub extenders, CF interior trim, CF roundels throughout, RGB LED angel eyes

Two thumbs up! Never take the first offer!

- 2021 Tesla Model Y LR-AWD '21-
    - 2014 CPO i01 BEV Capparis White Tera World, '17-'20
    - 2015 CPO i01 BEV Laurel Grey Tera World, '17-'18 R.I.P
    - 2015 i01 REx Laurel Grey Tera World, '15-'17
    - 2003 CPO 330i ZHP Imola Red Build 03/03/03, '06-'15

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast