Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

(SOLD) Usa Spec PA12

I purchased this USA SPEC PA12 about two years ago, I used it for 1 year and it worked great! I installed the Eonon GM5150 so I have no use for it anymore. I finally removed it from my ZHP today so it's up for Sale!

Asking $75 shipped.

Connect, control, and charge your iPod, iPhone, and iPod touch from your car stereo.
    Works with and charges iPhone 5/5s but must be used with Apple's lightning to 30-pin adapter.
    Works with and charges iPhone (3G, 3Gs, 4, 4s), iPod Classic, Nano, and iPod touch.
    Compatible with iOS 7.0.3.

Control from radio or steering wheel. Displays song titles on certain Business CD radios only. Connect and play a 2nd audio device through your car stereo.

You can connect an addition audio device such as DVD player, Satellite radio receiver, or MP3 player to the AUX INPUT on the interface.

2 different modes to control and play iPod: Direct Mode and Playlist Mode.
    Playlist Mode: operate and control the iPod like it is a CD changer. Access up to 6 Playlists from the radio.

Direct Mode: search and select music on iPod just as you would in portable use. This mode can be selected right from your radio. Complete access to all the contents on iPhone and iTouch.

You can use Direct Mode to listen to music streamed through Pandora or SiriusXM Online. You can use radio controls to track up/down, fast forward/rewind, advance 10 tracks, and random play.

Please Note

PA12-BMW plugs into BMW's CD changer pre-wired cables. Thus external CD changer must be disconnected. Radios with a DSP button must use the PA12-BMW-DSP model.
    Some later model of Z4, X3 and Mini might not be pre-wired for changer and thus might not be compatible.

All USA SPEC models have the option for easy access to Direct Mode right from your radio. Just select preset 5 or 6 for direct mode and then select PANDORA, LIVIO, SIRIUS XM right from your iPod

Sirius XM - Choose Direct Mode, select your SiriusXM iPhone app, and pick your favorite station.

PANDORA – Choose Direct Mode, select your Pandora iPhone app, and pick your playlist! The radio or steering wheel controls allow users to skip forward to next song.

LIVIO – Choose Direct Mode, select your LIVIO iPhone app, and pick your radio station! The radio or steering wheel controls skip through to next saved radio station.

USASPEC PA12 Review with videos.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...=usa+spec+pa12

http://www.amazon.com/USASPEC-PA12-B...+spec+pa12+bmw
    Last edited by WOLFN8TR; 08-24-2014 at 07:55 AM.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Damn this is nice! If it's around after I get paid, I may need this

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

I'll take it - PMing now for payment info.
    EDIT: PM sent
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I have one in both of my cars - works GREAT in the ZHP, not as well in the Z4M with DSP (slight loss of fidelity). I give it a solid 3 thumbs up for the ZHP application though, and this is a great price. GLWS!

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Dang! I’ve been considering one of these for years: second dibs if Washy decides he doesn’t want it!

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Replied with Paypal info.

"Sale Pending"

That sure was Fast!

Funds transferred and shipping address PM'd.
    Thanks, Gary!
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Funds transferred and shipping address PM'd.
    Thanks, Gary!
    Got it, Thanks!