Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    i do not like the 1-year warranty, however - to me, it says something about the quality of the components. when you look at bilstein, they lifetime-warranty their dampers (to the original purchaser). THAT says something about confidence in their product.

hmmm.

peter

Yes, this is the only drawback to getting the BC Racing coilovers but their pricing is killer. I have had these on my M3 going on 4 years now and have been pleased with their performance overall.

I agree that with Bilstein's you have their lifetime warranty and that is one thing to consider when purchasing coilovers. I agree with your statement Peter

BC Racing BR Type Coilovers

FCPEURO Price:

BMW BR Series Coilover Kit (E46) - BC Racing I-02BR
    $1,000.00

BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit Adjustment Extenders
    $39.95

Subtotal $1,039.95
    Total $1,039.95
    Shipping Cost:$9.99
    UPS Ground 1-5 Days
    Total-$1049.94

FCPEuro Warranty

We want to make sure you get the right parts and that they meet your expectations from day one and every day thereafter.
    We stand so strongly behind the quality of the parts we sell, we're willing to guarantee fitment and guarantee the part, for it's Entire Life.

First, we make every effort possible to ensure you get the right part the first time. But if you happen to receive a part that doesn't fit, we pay shipping both ways until you're happy.
    Second, if a part we have sold to you does not live up to your expectations for any reason at any time, you can send it back for a replacement or a full refund, yup, at any time. So if you think a part did not provide you the value you expected, send it back. Its that simple.

What happens if I need to return a part?
    Don't worry, we'll help you out. Download our returns form and fill it out and don't hesitate to give us a ring if we can be of any assistance.

What happens if my part fails in 10 years?
    If the part did not meet your expectations send it back and we will refund you or send you a replacement. You can also order a replacement and send your original part to us afterwards, we'll then credit you the cost of your new replacement.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Yes, this is the only drawback to getting the BC Racing coilovers but their pricing is killer. I have had these on my M3 going on 4 years now and have been pleased with their performance overall.

I agree that with Bilstein's you have their lifetime warranty and that is one thing to consider when purchasing coilovers. I agree with your statement Peter
    thanks charlie. positive first-hand experience is always a good thing! i agree on the pricing.

the ST coilovers are around the same price and i really liked their product when i used it on my last audi, albeit the rear spring rates were much too soft - that is one nice thing about the BC 'BR' kit for the M3 - the 8k/12k (446F/670R) rates seem very well-suited to the ZHP's factory handling balance (just maybe a tad stiffer).

i'm on the fence between this product and the bilstein 'B12' kit (bilstein sport dampers - which are shorter than stock - and eibach springs). the adjustability of the BC's appeals to my fiddly nature, but the 'set and forget' and lifetime warranty of the bilstein setup likely aligns with my wife's desires - less time spent fiddling with the car. haha.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    FCPEURO Price:

$1,000.00

BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit Adjustment Extenders
    $39.95

Subtotal $1,039.95
    Total $1,039.95
    Shipping Cost:$9.99
    UPS Ground 1-5 Days
    Total-$1049.94

FCPEuro Warranty

We want to make sure you get the right parts and that they meet your expectations from day one and every day thereafter.
    We stand so strongly behind the quality of the parts we sell, we're willing to guarantee fitment and guarantee the part, for it's Entire Life.

First, we make every effort possible to ensure you get the right part the first time. But if you happen to receive a part that doesn't fit, we pay shipping both ways until you're happy.
    Second, if a part we have sold to you does not live up to your expectations for any reason at any time, you can send it back for a replacement or a full refund, yup, at any time. So if you think a part did not provide you the value you expected, send it back. Its that simple.

What happens if I need to return a part?
    Don't worry, we'll help you out. Download our returns form and fill it out and don't hesitate to give us a ring if we can be of any assistance.

What happens if my part fails in 10 years?
    If the part did not meet your expectations send it back and we will refund you or send you a replacement. You can also order a replacement and send your original part to us afterwards, we'll then credit you the cost of your new replacement.
    wow, thanks gary. i wonder how well they stand behind that, in actual practice? not wanting to doubt, but sometimes when something is too good to be true...

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
    FCPEURO Price:

$1,000.00

[/B]
    gary, i just noticed that you selected the non-M3 kit... if you're going to order from them, you should select this kit:

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...it-m3-e46-i-14

i also spotted this on their website:

"Just note that due to credit card requirements refunds after 90 days must be in the form of FCP store credits"

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Peter, I have heard nothing but good things about FCPEuro.
    excellent. i was considering ordering my new windshield from them but they won't ship it... i'd have to pick it up.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    gary, i just noticed that you selected the non-M3 kit... if you're going to order from them, you should select this kit:

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...it-m3-e46-i-14
    I copied that from the first page of the thread. This info was from when I had a ZHP. Thanks for the link thou.

Not Me...

A friend just put them on his M3 and he loves them so far. Ill be ordering mine when the tax return comes back
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast