Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Member - '03 ZHP

Howdy, figured I would register up here. I bought a clean 2003 ZHP last week, it is my 4th and so far best BMW that I've owned! I am the 3rd owner and the car has 97k miles on the clock with a full maintenance history dating back to when it was new.

Couple pictures below of it, and my previous BMWs

My first BMW as a '98 318ti

I sold that and restored an E30 - '89 325i. Lots of mods on this one.

Had a clean '95 540i as well

welcome

Hi Storz,

Welcome! I just signed up as well. Nice car! And that E34 you had was pretty sweet. I love that generation of 5-series. I have to confess, I was actually hunting for well sorted manual 535i when I came across the ZHP. One day I'll add one of those to the stable.

Enjoy the car.

Great list you compiled there!
    - Marc

Good story and nice car history. Always nice to see new zhp's joining the family. Welcome

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Thanks guys, I've had a long list of cars and the ZHP is up there with the best of them.

Welcome. And its a manual so thumbs up.

Did I read the FAQ correctly in that my car should be pre-wired for Bluetooth?

Welcome

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome, sir ! Not sure about the pre-wired Bluetooth. Is that one of the little covers you can see on the trunk's left side ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast