Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    Good input on High Beam Assistant…or Automatic High Beams (seen it referenced as both on the E70). With xenon headlights I can't imagine needing high beams at all, at least where I live? Both my E46's going back to 2003 had xenons and I never used the high beams.

Totally agreed on gas mileage Jon. Ugh…my goodness I knew full well it would be bad but even then it's still surprised me a bit. I swear just a trip to the grocery store and I can see the needle has moved. You're MPG might even be a little worse than mine

Gonna do an intro thread for your new rig?
    Yeah it's called "High Beam assistant" on our X on the iDrive, but it's basically just automatic high beams. I do use high beams on occasion, but I can do them myself, don't need them automatic... I don't use them enough to enjoy the auto.

Gas mileage... Holy crap! Not to mention the tank is bigger so it hurts that way too. I put $70 in today and i went from just at the reserve to not quite full... So I figure $80 to fill it from the reserve warning...

Will do an intro thread soon... On the plane to the Left Coast at the moment.
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterBMW View Post
    Yeah it's called "High Beam assistant" on our X on the iDrive, but it's basically just automatic high beams. I do use high beams on occasion, but I can do them myself, don't need them automatic... I don't use them enough to enjoy the auto.

Gas mileage... Holy crap! Not to mention the tank is bigger so it hurts that way too. I put $70 in today and i went from just at the reserve to not quite full... So I figure $80 to fill it from the reserve warning...

Will do an intro thread soon... On the plane to the Left Coast at the moment.
    For me it's not so much the cost to fill it (wife's last car had a big fuel tank too), it's the frequency. I guess the two together are a poor combo!

The 50i is rated at 14/20...what is the ///M's rating?

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Wow, that is a nice looking X5!
    -JJ
    2005 Zhp Sedan (Sold), back in the 2004 Allroad 2.7t

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234