Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Katie's Cars and Coffee on 9/6/2014

Hi Guys,

I'll be in the NOVA area for a very quick weekend, and looking to go to Katie's C&C on 9/6.

http://katiescarsandcoffee.com/

Anyone up for a small mini-meet?

Patrick
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'll be in the NOVA area for a very quick weekend, and looking to go to Katie's C&C on 9/6.

http://katiescarsandcoffee.com/

Anyone up for a small mini-meet?

Patrick
    Sounds good to me, I'll be there. Assuming you're driving, we have to get there early to get spots next to each other (if Shawn comes we'd have three Imola sedans in a row...Which would be awesome).

No later than 6:15. Providing the weather is nice that morning. Not kidding, place fills up really quick if the weather is nice.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

It is about 45 minutes from me as well. But, I'll do it! Having even two imola's next to each would be pretty neat. Three would just blow my mind!
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

I would say it's worth the drive, tons of cars, coffee, bagels, burritos, pancakes, etc, etc. It sucks getting up that early on a Saturday and getting there, but once you are there it's all forgotten as you peruse, meet and discuss cars with folks.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

That is what I have heard. I'll be up at 3AM on Thursday to drive to DC, so getting out the door at 5:15 is almost like sleeping in. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    I would say it's worth the drive, tons of cars, coffee, bagels, burritos, pancakes, etc, etc. It sucks getting up that early on a Saturday and getting there, but once you are there it's all forgotten as you peruse, meet and discuss cars with folks.
    Gotta agree. You can always take a nap later! Suck it up and go!

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post
    That is what I have heard. I'll be up at 3AM on Thursday to drive to DC, so getting out the door at 5:15 is almost like sleeping in. Right?
    I get up at 5am during the week to start my 1.25 hour commute...

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    Gotta agree. You can always take a nap later! Suck it up and go!
    See you there??

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I get up at 5am during the week to start my 1.25 hour commute...

See you there??
    Lol I would love to meet up with y'all. But VA is a bit of a commute from Texas. And the wife and I have the LSU vs Wisconsin game that evening, can't miss that since I bought her field level tix for our anniversary. Yes my wife is a die-hard lsu fanatic(also alumni). Geaux Tigers!

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

The ZHP is ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast