Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Going back to OEM

Hey guys, it seems the aftermarket Sony unit my car came with is finally dying out and I'm debating going back to oem. I've found an awesome deal on ebay for the oem widescreen nav unit and I've got a reputable shop in town to help me as I suck with electronic installs. I've been looking through the forum like crazy but I've still got a few questions unanswered

Any advice/warning available for someone wishing to switch back to oem and maybe some recent experience with the units as most of them are pushing ten years old? Thanks folks.
    Last edited by Fenrir; 09-01-2014 at 05:10 AM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Is the widescreen nav OEM or dynavin/eonon/etc. ? If it's OEM you're looking at buying also the BM53 radio module, MKIV GPS Computer w/ DVD drive, and retrofit harness which is fairly hard to find. If aftermarket, it should be plug and play in the OEM harness.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    Is the widescreen nav OEM or dynavin/eonon/etc. ? If it's OEM you're looking at buying also the BM53 radio module, MKIV GPS Computer w/ DVD drive, and retrofit harness which is fairly hard to find. If aftermarket, it should be plug and play in the OEM harness.
    Sorry I should have stated in my original post, fixed now. It is the OEM wide screen nav unit. And that it quite the list.. Hmm.. I may just go with a eonon if I can't find everything I need. Though I really like the oem look.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben