Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Roger that...
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

For those of you who have an E46 M3 or are planning to get one... I have updated my product review. If you're interested in this lip then I strongly recommend you read my review in full since I have edited it with updated information I recently discovered regarding the vendor Gary and I purchased this lip spoiler from....

Good Review Charlie! It's Honest and to the point.

This is a quality CF lip as stated but certain things transpired like the actual price Steve pays for these and the marked up price we paid for these which really pissed me off. I know there is a mark up but 67%! Come On! I was also told by Steve after inquiriing if the lip had shipped beings I was told I had the last 1x1 weave lip that was in stock. He said they were polishing it up one more time, if so why was there a scratch on it and it didn't even appear to be detail polished as stated. I the end it's a nice CF lip and I will install it this weekend so thats all the matter to me at this point.

I could post my receipt showing what the actual cost is compared to what we paid.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Like Gary said, it's the actual price of this product and the severe mark-up in pricing Steve (365Autosports) put on this part that pissed me off as well.... the fact that Steve did not divulge what his group buy price was in his group buy thread and that pricing was not consistent across the board (as stated in the group buy I was a part of by several M3Forum members in that group buy). Steve was very elusive when asked about pricing in his thread and stated that he would respond to everyone via PM only.... anyway I feel it is best to write up a thorough review so others who may be interested can weigh in all the risks of going with this or any vendor...

Edit: Steve contacted me and explained the price difference which I did not consider. What he told me made perfect sense although posting a group buy price would have sorted out any other misunderstandings from the first group buy in my opinion. Steve has his reasons and it is his group buy so I will respect his decisions. I learned a lot from his group buy which helped me to set up my recent group buy.
    Last edited by cakM3; 10-06-2015 at 05:58 AM.

It's been over a year since I have purchased my carbon fiber lip from 365Autosports at M3Forum. I have to say that my lip spoiler looks just as good as the first day I mounted it on my M3 although I find that I'm more careful whenever pulling the M3 onto a entry/egress area from any road since I'm lowered. I wouldn't have it any other way... this lip just adds to the look that I have always wanted on my M3 and it's good to see Steve's company is still there on M3Forum and that if I ever need to get another lip I know where to go

These were taken back in August

would be nice if they did something for the mtech2 bumper............such a nice piece.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Yep , a shame they never created something similar to this

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234