Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Pics that made the first cut for the photo contest

I just thought i would post these, cause they all made the first round of cuts. 150+ photos over 2 counties today. one of these will be my official submission. i just havent narrowed it down enough yet to choose. i thought they were all worth posting somewhere. i am NOT trying to cheat and look for comments first, (like lance, lol!) just wanted to share. enjoy! And thanks to Go Horns and Pswirley for the sunglasses light filter tip. works well! (as long as your glasses are clean! lost a few pic to that!)

Last edited by Mtnman; 02-26-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Nice shots man. Car looks great. Is that your house in the third picture? Looks like a great house!

haha....yeah....um no. that thing is like 4000k footprint, so prob 7k square footage! i wish it was my house, but it has me by about......oh.... 5500 sqft! place is prob a million bucks.

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Great shots, David.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

You have some shots in there that would have been excellant if you had your rim turned into and facing the camera instead of the rubber....

Over all....just a bunch of really nice pics.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Way to prejudge my pics, dane! Lol. I "would have had some nice pics if......" lol. I still think I have a winner... i will submit it tomorrow after a night of pondering. That wooden bridge over the river was kinda sketchy though!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Way to prejudge my pics, dane! Lol. I "would have had some nice pics if......" lol. I still think I have a winner... i will submit it tomorrow after a night of pondering. That wooden bridge over the river was kinda sketchy though!

Actually just advice to everyone...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Nice, ZhpMafia sticker in the brake vent inlet next to the foglight.

Actally, its the beenie! Glad u noticed though.....my special touch.

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Like Lance?

Your pictures look great. Especially this one

The reason I like this one the best out of a ton of really awesome settings and shots is because of the color. It reminds me of the old BMW ads from the 80s. Makes your car somehow classier to me.

Now you need to get your car some more low and go retake them all so they are right!
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing