Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Lightbulb Cars & Coffee - Wakefield RI

Cars & Coffee Event - Rhode Island

Saturday, September 6th 8:00 - 11:00 AM
    Brewed Awakenings Coffee House
    60 South County Commons Way Wakefield, RI 02879

Please join us for a casual gathering in Southern RI. Take a ride through Scenic Wakefield RI to enjoy some delicious coffee, beautiful cars, and great conversation. Bring your ideas for future events in RI/Southern New England!

We hope to see you there!

Good Company - Good Conversation & Good Coffee.

Ran across your old thread to see the car transformation... very cool. I saw your post on cars and coffee, If you do that in the future, let me know. Is there a group for S. NE or Rhody for that type of stuff to get updates? let me know. I also have a 4 car garage in middletown for project weekends if you ever feel the need to tinker under cover... looks like you have that under control though based on those photos...

That's awesome! I posted the cars and coffee because we don't have that around here too often. It's a meet I always try to attend since there are few meets like this in Rhody. I'll be there from 8-10 then I have a wedding to go to afterwards...see if you can make this meet

For those of you in the New England area the cars and coffee meet is at 0800....anyone going besides me????

Sorry I missed it! I was down in DC and got to attend as C&C there. Let me know if you go to another one. RI is about an 1 hour from me.
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

There's a cars and coffee in Manchester, NH that I will be bringing my ///M to very soon...

What: Queen City Cars & Coffee.

When: Saturday, September 13 from 8am to 12pm
    Where: 10 Arms St, Manchester, NH 03101

Here's your chance to come up and meet a few folks!

Shoot- I'm slated to be at Herb Chambers of Sudbury for their Cars and Coffee Saturday Morning. It's a great show full of good BMW's (at least, the two last year were) and only 15 minutes from my house.... What's special about the Queen City C&C?

http://www.herbchamberscarsandcoffee.com/
    Where
    Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury
    128 Boston Post Road, Route 20
    Sudbury, MA 01776
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake