Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bluetooth for iPhone

Whenever I've gotten a loaner or am doing a review drive for the club newsletter, I get a kick out of pairing my iPhone with the car. What do others have as a Bluetooth retrofit for our cars that performs similarly?
    Greg
    2005 330Ci

Interested in this thread.... I want bluetooth in the zhp...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Parrot. It's the company that does OEM bluetooth for most of the major automakers.

http://www.parrot.com/usa

OEM TCU pulled from the wife's X5.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

OEM TCU bought from a fanatic. Added mic and antenna.

Is there any system (oem, parrot, dynavin) with which I'd be able to pair two separate phones simultaneously?

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Is there any system (oem, parrot, dynavin) with which I'd be able to pair two separate phones simultaneously?
    I've never tried with the OEM, but I think I remember seeing somewhere that you can only do one at a time.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Just to confirm, our cars do NOT have bluetooth capability as is (from the factory) correct? I'm sure we all have the same steering sheel, it looks like there is a picture of a phone on mine, I assumed that was a bluetooth connectivity icon, no?
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Cadeez View Post
    Just to confirm, our cars do NOT have bluetooth capability as is (from the factory) correct? I'm sure we all have the same steering sheel, it looks like there is a picture of a phone on mine, I assumed that was a bluetooth connectivity icon, no?
    That is not correct; some ZHPs were ordered with BMW Assist & therefore are Bluetooth capable, some did not. It was not, however, standard equipment so the majority of our cars do not have Bluetooth capability.

What is correct, though, is that all of our cars are pre-wired for Bluetooth capabilities from the factory, so all you need to retrofit Bluetooth is get the required equipment (TCU or ULF, Bluetooth antenna, & microphone) & plug it in.

Perhaps I should start BluetoothMafia.com. Even more rare than the ZHP Mafia itself. ha!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast