Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Benvenutto a la famiglia. Nice ride and great shots. I'll keep an eye out for your ZHP.
    Adolfo

2004 330Ci ZHP Orient Blue Metallic
    2002 ///M Roadster Steel Grey Metallic
    1988 325is Zinnoberrot
    1974 2002 Atlantik Blau
    2015 X5 ///M Sport Black Sapphire Metallic (Sold May 2018)
    1999 323i Alpine White (Sold June 2010)

Welcome to the mafia! I'm in the Tampa area, too. Hit he up on Facebook and we can see about meeting up. I'll be at the USF car meet tomorrow night with the Tampa Bimmer crew, if your going to be there. Hope to see you around.
    19" VMR VB3 CSL reps w/ General G-Max 3 A/S, BMW Performance short throw shifter, CDV delete, M54B30 swap, and a redneck CAI.

Quote Originally Posted by 328ioc View Post
    Welcome Andrew.

I am in Melbourne, but my Fiancé lives in St. Pete so I am over there a lot. You going to go to the Furman show on the 21st?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Oh, that's awesome! What's the show? I hadn't heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mLuMaN83 View Post
    Welcome! Another Florida guy here. The Florida chapter is growing pretty big around here.

Absolutely beautiful M3. Don't get rid of that car. Whatever you have to do... keep it alive! Get your ZHP and put it in the garage.
    Yeah, that's nuts! I didn't realize how many FL members were on here. It's real cool. We should have an FL meet sometime! And haha, I know man. It'll be a shame for her to go. I simply just don't have the room for it. I already have two other motorcycles and another car :0

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkirsh View Post
    Welcome aboard Andrew. Dunno if you'll be able to find a zhp that's better than that m3. Looks great!
    Thanks so much! I know what you're saying. The M3 is a gem. But I've got plenty of time to carefully pick out my ZHP. I'm not worried!

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    Welcome Andrew. Very beautiful M3. Reminds me of one of my old friend's white E36 M3. Very good looking cars. If I can buy one right in the future, would love to have one for my next project
    Geez, the white M3's... Perfection! Yeah, they're really fun cars! You'd definitely enjoy it. Though, you do have a pretty fun car as it stands

Quote Originally Posted by static667 View Post
    Welcome to the mafia! I'm in the Tampa area, too. Hit he up on Facebook and we can see about meeting up. I'll be at the USF car meet tomorrow night with the Tampa Bimmer crew, if your going to be there. Hope to see you around.
    Oh, that's awesome. I'll add you on FB for sure. I don't normally drive out to the USF area, but I may need to make an exception sometime soon! I'll add you on FB too.

Welcome to the forum! I'm in Florida as well, Naples specifically. I'll keep an eye out for ya down here...lots of really clean, garage kept BMW's down here.

2005 Steel Grey Metallic 330ci ZHP
    Dinan Intake, BimmerBrakes headers, Corsa Exhaust, Raceland Ultimo coilovers, UUC wheel spacers, Turner Motorsports hub extenders, CF interior trim, CF roundels throughout, RGB LED angel eyes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234