Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diversify.

Diversify.

We should have model specific sections if we are inviting all of the BMW community, e21,e30,e36,e46,...etc. They will come if we build it.

Mmmmm.....Thanks for the suggestion.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

"""Dhuu eeeeettt""""

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    We should have model specific sections if we are inviting all of the BMW community, e21,e30,e36,e46,...etc. They will come if we build it.
    Eh, no.
    I am not crazy about this idea - there are numerous BMW boards that cater to all other BMW models on the web. Why does a model-specific site like this need to cater to all models? Bimmerfest and many other BMW forums do this job really well, IMO.

Adding a bunch of sub forums as suggested will create unwarranted clutter, and will jeopardize the organization and the neatness the forum has now - and most of all, the forum needs to remain a ZHP oriented forum - if I wanted a forum like the one OP suggested, I could have remained in the ZHP sub forum on bimmerfest or E46fanatics. This is a place/home for ZHPs and I would want it to remain as such!

The idea, IMO, behind having a forum like ZHP Mafia is to give some exclusivity to this specific model. AFAIK, the idea behind this board is not to have the biggest # of members etc, but to have the ZHP as a center attraction despite the limited-ness of members, just what the model intended to do. Catering to ALL models of BMWs will certainly defeat the purpose of having a board/community which is intended to highlight the exclusivity of the ZHP.
    Last edited by Washburn; 02-26-2011 at 10:04 PM.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

ZHPMafia.com is not diversifying. It will remain exactly what it currently is: a model/option-specific site.

One does not need to own a ZHP to be a member of this site; however, ZHPMafia.com will not become a general forum that caters to every BMW series.

I always appreciate comments and suggestions.

Always feel free to keep them coming.

Can we at least have a section called ZSP-The ugly little sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Haha. The beauty of this site is that we don't exclude on the basis of what option package you have. None of us consider the ZSP an ugly step sister. Therefore, there is no need for a separate section.

Can we have an E86 section...lol

Just like E90 post, Z Post...etc. There are a ton of forums that are model specific. This one meets the same criteria.

IMO this forum gets plenty of activity...no?

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Eh, no.
    I am not crazy about this idea - there are numerous BMW boards that cater to all other BMW models on the web. Why does a model-specific site like this need to cater to all models? Bimmerfest and many other BMW forums do this job really well, IMO.

Adding a bunch of sub forums as suggested will create unwarranted clutter, and will jeopardize the organization and the neatness the forum has now - and most of all, the forum needs to remain a ZHP oriented forum - if I wanted a forum like the one OP suggested, I could have remained in the ZHP sub forum on bimmerfest or E46fanatics. This is a place/home for ZHPs and I would want it to remain as such!

The idea, IMO, behind having a forum like ZHP Mafia is to give some exclusivity to this specific model. AFAIK, the idea behind this board is not to have the biggest # of members etc, but to have the ZHP as a center attraction despite the limited-ness of members, just what the model intended to do. Catering to ALL models of BMWs will certainly defeat the purpose of having a board/community which is intended to highlight the exclusivity of the ZHP.
    I agree 110%. This should remain a ZHP enthusiast site ONLY. There are countless other sites that one can visit for other-model related stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by M0nk3y View Post
    Can we have an E86 section...lol

Just like E90 post, Z Post...etc. There are a ton of forums that are model specific. This one meets the same criteria.

IMO this forum gets plenty of activity...no?
    Do not want. The other sites have become less and less model specific because of the addition of all of those subforums. This is THE site to go to if you are a ZHP enthusiast; the last thing you would want is to have to sift through a ton of other crap before you actually get to the ZHP information you were originally looking for in the first place.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast