Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

FS: UUC EVO3 SSK (E46 `04+ 330i 6MT)

Offering this up to the ZHP crowd first...

I have an EVO3 short shift kit w/ Effort-Reducing Kit (ERK) to fit the E46 2004+ 330i 6-speed manual. This is very gently used, ~1.5k miles. I found out I prefer the feel of the MZ3 shift lever, so the EVO3 was removed after little use.

Includes everything pictured to install the kit (i.e. nothing missing), installation instructions, new lubricant, washers, clips, etc. -- this is as new as a used kit can get. I'll still say it's used, but it's hard to tell there is any wear.

$275 shipped Continental US. Paypal only, please. To contact me: mkrazit(at)gmail(dot)comAttachment 15515Attachment 15516
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by mkrazit; 09-27-2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Price

What is the install like for these? Approx time?

Quote Originally Posted by bimmergofast View Post
    Here's the DIY for the EVO3 SS Kit. Someone pick this up, it's an awesome shifter.
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ht=short+shift

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Do it...

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Lol

I think it took me 4 hrs taking my time (I double-check myself a lot). If you don't remove the shift lever carrier (aluminum piece connected to the transmission at the front, the transmission tunnel at the rear), installing the ERK cup and screws becomes most time consuming.

Price reduction...

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    SOLD!!