So this thread will log the inevitable repairs that will need to take place with a car of this age.

Some details:

Alpine white 944 Turbo, internally known as the 951. 107,000 miles on the odometer with an impressive history and ownership. She is a former track slut, now daily driver. She makes 250 wheel horsepower and 260 wheel torque on aftermarket tuning and 15psi of boost. (I've played with the boost level and it definitely makes a difference!!)

Things needed are:

• Compression and Leakdown test
  • Engine mounts
  • Timing belt
  • Find the oil leak - I suspect the Air Oil Separator or AOS (Common failure)
  • Fix the rear hatch glass - frame needs to be stripped, cleaned and reglued
  • Adjust rear hatch pins - Unending rattle when I hit a bump or imperfection in the road.
  • Need a good tune up with distributor, rotor, plugs, wires and an oil change
  • Silicone J boot (Runs from the MAF to the Turbo) wears just like an M54 Intake boot
  • New brake pads
  • Nissan Quest Alternator Mod replaces the archaic charging system from the 80s
  • Upgraded 7" headlights. Output is horrible coming from ALs with ZKW lenses and the trifecta mod

I'm confident I can do all the work myself and I'm looking forward to Sundays when I can get under the car and wrench.

Now some pictures

Name:  951Instagram.jpg
Views: 2469
Size:  85.1 KB

Name:  951EngineBay.jpg
Views: 2457
Size:  76.0 KB

Name:  951Hood.jpg
Views: 2105
Size:  100.5 KB

More to come. Hopefully the parts I ordered from Pelican fix my current Oil consumption issue (About 1qt/2000mi).

Cheers!!