Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Decisions Decisions>>>Decided!!!

Ok, I've got a bonus coming end of year, looking to ditch the OEM wheels(PIA to clean, hate it). They'll be for sale likely.

I've narrowed it down to three:
    TSW Rivage, TSW Panorama or Beyern Rapp

I had the Rivage on my Maxima, Panaorama is similar, Rapp is nice but I loathe polishing the mirrored\chrome lip every week, which knowing me, I'll be doing.

Opinions? I'm leaning back to the Rivage again, but almost don't want to 'repeat' the selection?
    Last edited by TeMercZHP; 11-16-2014 at 02:08 PM.

I like the bottom right one, with the BMW center cap.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

how about VMR, Varrstoen, ESM, ESR?

VMR has a nice 5 spoke too, the V705. Been thinking about those for DD wheels. There seems to be a shortage of nice clean 5 spokes out there for our cars...

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    how about VMR, Varrstoen, ESM, ESR?
    Thanks.

Anything with multi spokes or bolts are out of the question, don't particularly like the style at all and more importantly, hate the extra clean up time involved.

I'm already at 2:30 minutes every weekend to wash with these OEMs.

All those are spokes, only noticed one wheel out of those that was a basic 5 spoke.

These wheels are nice and open, cleaning will be soap and water and I can clean the inside perfectly all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Transport3r View Post
    VMR has a nice 5 spoke too, the V705. Been thinking about those for DD wheels. There seems to be a shortage of nice clean 5 spokes out there for our cars...
    Hi-

Yeah that's not too bad, pretty nice, will look closer.

Have you looked at TSW Interlagos? I had a set on my 2002 330Ci convertible (non ZHP) and they were sharp looking.

If you had to choose from those three, I'd choose the top right one.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Interesting, I just called the number off the Beyern site to inquire about whether or not the Rapp silver w\mirrored lip is polished and clear coated or chrome and it comes up as TSW and will just send you to a local TSW dealer?

I had no idea.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast