Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: D'Oh!

D'Oh!

Had to pay homage to the ZHP gods and replace my driver's side window regulator (if there was ever something that would make me sell this car, it is the damn window regulator; I would probably pay $1,000 for a permanent solution). Well anyways, I got the door back together and realize that there is no cable to plug the side mirror switch into. D'oh! Left it in the door. I have the side mirrors disabled because they are possessed by demons and move by themselves. So i said screw it and put the switch back in the door unplugged.

If you use a new OEM regulator and reinforce it with the zip tie mod, it's effectively a permanent solution - I replaced the one on my car 2 years ago, it was original (210k miles) and it hasn't flinched since then!
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

The last time I replaced it I zip tied it. The failure this time was at the pulley that connects to the motor. The wire came off of it. Completely locked up the window. I would just not use the window, but I need to use a swipe card to get in the parking lot at work.

Hey, Go Horns ... Where u exactly at ? Austin TX here.