Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Fresh Fluid in there ?
    Ordering new fluid tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the market for an E90 M3

I don't have that whine at all. Mine is all good in everyone's hood! Can't tell you what it is though.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Coilovers installed. Picked a set of Megan racing coils from a friend who gave me a very good deal. Definitely a massive upgrade over my blown suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Coilovers installed. Picked a set of Megan racing coils from a friend who gave me a very good deal. Definitely a massive upgrade over my blown suspension.

That stance is sex!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Thanks, Matt! I'm gonna wait to reinstall my sway bar (no way in hell it would fit without shortened links), then I'm gonna set my tire pressure, adjust ride height, and then get an alignment. Was gonna do FCABs but I can see that it is not the problem with my steering. Suspension was. I wanna keep the bottom this low, and might adjust the front for a little rake, but overall the current stance will stay unless I have issues with dailying the car.

Thanks, Matt! I'm gonna wait to reinstall my sway bar (no way in hell it would fit without shortened links), then I'm gonna set my tire pressure, adjust ride height, and then get an alignment. Was gonna do FCABs but I can see that it is not the problem with my steering. Suspension was. I wanna keep the bottom this low, and might adjust the front for a little rake, but overall the current stance will stay unless I have issues with dailying the car.

It'll be fine without the sway for a bit. When are you getting the new links?

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    It'll be fine without the sway for a bit. When are you getting the new links?

Any day now. And it's much better than before even without the sway.

Any day now. And it's much better than before even without the sway.

That's excellent! I'm excited for a review after its complete

My 7 year itch.

Not bad.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast