Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    The base and top with the coupler. I removed it, cleaned it and lubed

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Inspected VANOS exhaust cam hub tabs. Not broken!
    Also switched to 6 new NGK plugs. Already had the same NGK plugs in there and they were in pretty good shape. Replaced them anyway.
    Sprayed lube on my coupler but sound is persisting.

Also, I think I've closed in on what I want to do this summer for a project (gonna have 4 months off as I transfer to UC Davis). Pretty much decided I'm gonna sell the M3 and buy a sedan. Either black, silver gray, white, or Imola if it's a ZHP. Maybe another color if I can't pass it up, but that's what I want. Then, I'm going to commit the most atrocious thing thinkable and swap in an S54 with an SMG. Sorry. Much easier to find SMG powerplants and complete swaps from verts, and I'm itching for something different. It makes me wish I bought that Phoenix Yellow M3 instead, but eh, no looking back now. Plus, I want me some CSL software. Also, the sedan looks far better than the M3. That's my personal opinion. My ZHP looked far better than the M.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Good work Dario!
    My M3 I just bought is a SMG with the CSL SMG software from Frank Smith at Tuning Techs and it's Awesome!
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Hey man at the end of the day you gotta do you. I like the passion, and I hope you get it done! Cool process to watch take place! I like coupes, but IMO sedans look better as well! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
    Inspected VANOS exhaust cam hub tabs. Not broken!
    Also switched to 6 new NGK plugs. Already had the same NGK plugs in there and they were in pretty good shape. Replaced them anyway.
    Sprayed lube on my coupler but sound is persisting.

Also, I think I've closed in on what I want to do this summer for a project (gonna have 4 months off as I transfer to UC Davis). Pretty much decided I'm gonna sell the M3 and buy a sedan. Either black, silver gray, white, or Imola if it's a ZHP. Maybe another color if I can't pass it up, but that's what I want. Then, I'm going to commit the most atrocious thing thinkable and swap in an S54 with an SMG. Sorry. Much easier to find SMG powerplants and complete swaps from verts, and I'm itching for something different. It makes me wish I bought that Phoenix Yellow M3 instead, but eh, no looking back now. Plus, I want me some CSL software. Also, the sedan looks far better than the M3. That's my personal opinion. My ZHP looked far better than the M.
    WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

you can swap an SMG but why not convert to manual?

Dario,

Kalim help one of the San Jose guys Ramun put an SMG S54 into his white sedan.

I think it's time to get back into a zhp. I prefer the looks of a sedan better then the m3 as well.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

I'm willing to trade mine to you if you want mmmmmola

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    I'm willing to trade mine to you if you want mmmmmola

Sent from in the bushes

Dario if you swap a S54 into a touring I'll buy it when you're ready to part with it I'll probably be interested in the sedan swap as well. I go back and forth with what I want and I would love a s54 ZHP but then I see the m3 lines with csl trunk and change my mind. I definitely like the four doors and lines of the sedan more but the csl trunk on a coupe is

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Dario if you swap a S54 into a touring I'll buy it when you're ready to part with it I'll probably be interested in the sedan swap as well. I go back and forth with what I want and I would love a s54 ZHP but then I see the m3 lines with csl trunk and change my mind. I definitely like the four doors and lines of the sedan more but the csl trunk on a coupe is
    You know I've really thought about it but I'm not sure the touring is for me. Great idea but if I'm doing this I want a sedan.
    In the market for an E90 M3

Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast