Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    That seriously sucks bro. I can't even imagine. I hope you get put back into form soon. I try to think that the universe will unfold as it should.

18x8 CSL Wheels / Trunk Lip Spoiler / Painted rear bumper trim / Painted reflectors / Clear corners / Black headlight trim / USA Spec / LED tails / 25% tint
    LED license plate lights / Rockord Fosgate upgraded speakers / Kicker Hideaway 8" subwoofer

So sorry to read this. Best vibes man.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

I am amazed that an engine can be ruined by doing a clutch job incorrectly. wow. Sorry to hear about the incompetence of someone you trusted with your car.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

bummer, all around.

path of least resistance - pay the car off and part it out. find new car. an engine and trans swap is probably not financially viable for your car, unless you want to keep it forever.

onward and upward! don't kill yourself with the stress.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Damn, sorry to hear OP.

For me, I usually scout private bmw shop reviews on the well known forums before giving it a go. Let this be a positive experience for you and don't let it ruin your dreams of owning an awesome bmw.

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Thank you for all the support guys. It means a lot. I think I'm gonna park the car until January and buy a new engine for it with less miles. Once o put a new engine in it, it will essentially be a new car except for the frame. I think I'm going to go this route and get some more years out of it, and not have a car payment. I really don't want a payment.
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Just caught up on your thread Will... sorry to hear about this! If anything, perhaps putting in an S54 could be an option??? Man would this make for an awesome ride

You have a good idea Will, enjoy no car payment for as long as you can, I am with you on that.

Did you call your Indy with a credit card? Have you, looked into that?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

No I paid cash. I have to look for the invoice when I'm off work Thursday. Definitely have to look for the right engine. Saw one with 81k miles that has been refurbished for 1,900 shipping included from Atlanta Georgia.
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Wow, I can't even image how much this must suck... Think you made a good call by not giving up on your car though! Car payments suck, and as many have already pointed out, this could be the beginning of an epic new adventure!
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast