Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

FOUND!!! New member from Bay Area - Searching for a ZHP

Hello everyone!

Long story short I got into a car accident last week in my 2001 AW 330i and it's been deemed a total loss by the insurance.

On the flip side I'm getting way more money than I expected mostly due to my immaculate car care! Insurance guy said that I must've parked my cars indoors for the paint to be this good on a 13 year old car but that isn't true lol. It's been parked outdoors everyday.

I'm looking at a new car in the meanwhile and I'm 98% sure that it's going to be a ZHP.
    There's a 2004 Imola Red ZHP that's somewhat near me with 100,000 miles for $12,500 that I'm going to take a look at soon.

I hope to join you guys with a ZHP soon!
    Last edited by melonz; 03-07-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Welcome from a fellow Bay Area resident! Good luck with your search!
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Welcome

The friendliest forum on the planet.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome ... Sorry to hear the news. ZHP FTW !

Welcome!
    In the market for an E90 M3

Thanks guys!

Here's the last picture I took of the car dating 2 weeks ago. The final pleasure drive I had with the car was at 17-Mile Drive in Monterey.

Welcome and good luck finding a car!

Welcome. Good luck finding the right one.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks! This seems like a good place to ask but do you guys think $12,500 is a good price for a Imola Red ZHP with 100,XXX miles? I ran it though KBB and the value listed was around $9,800 but I understand that there is some premium with a ZHP. How much more of a premium should I be expected to pay for a ZHP?

Here is the run down:
    Alcantara interior
    Xenon
    Wheels look clean except for passenger side front - small curb rash
    Both A-pillars have loose fabric
    Leather steering wheel
    Small ding on the roof - (looks like a door ding)
    Well maintained mechanically
    Paint has some swirling
    Front bumper has rock chips
    Tire threads are good
    Front bushings recently changed
    OFHG is starting to leak

I'm going to go take a look at the car this Friday! Wish me luck.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast