Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Membership fee is now required at ZHPMafia.com

Guys/Gals,

As of about three weeks ago, I started requiring each new member pay a $10 lifetime membership fee.

The reasons for implementing this are:

1) Quality contributions of many of those signing up were few and far between. This ensures we both have skin in the game, and they really want to be a member (not that $10 is asking a lot). It really became time consuming to process all of those that joined, to only end up with 1 out of 10 quality contributing members. Each new member at a minimum is screened for location via ip address, and username searched for inappropriate posts. This somewhat ensures we (as a Mafia Family) end up with only those members that want to contribute in a respectful, mature manner.

2) 75% of those newly signed up members, only joined to sell a car. A $10 fee was required to sell your car. This membership fee takes care of that. Those that became members before the "paid" date will still need to donate to sell a vehicle. Again...it's very much appreciated.

3) It would not be fair for me to leave out the fact the monetary contribution of everyone (via membership fee's, donations, sponsorship, and affiliate advertising) really helps me pay the server fee each month.

Thank you to all the members for making this be a site that I wake up to each morning excited to serve.

I hope you guys continue to enjoy the site, as we build friendships and learn about our vehicles, on equal ground, in a friendly enviroment.

The friendliest forum on the planet!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Like it boss. As you said, I've definitely noticed many people are just joining to sell cars (or get info/help on a car they want to buy) and not contributing.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Great idea Dane. How much will it cost me to become a Moderator?
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Ah, you'll end up donating more than that to this site anyways over the course of your membership... With such good/helpful enthusiasts around, it's hard not to. You've saved me hundreds!
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by BavarianZHP View Post
    Ah, you'll end up donating more than that to this site anyways over the course of your membership... With such good/helpful enthusiasts around, it's hard not to. You've saved me hundreds!
    +1

As far as I'm concerned this site is my "warranty"...I knew in advance a lot of what to expect and have had wonderful experiences, help in working on the car and much much more since I first joined.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Seeing as I probably should have died twice by now, I'll double it. Donation sent.

Just noticed this. Consider it done on the first.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Fundage sent.

Question: Not that you need to answer, what is the average yearly cost of running the site? The site is great and extremely helpful! I'd be happy to give a yearly contribution if needed.
    I know over at b'fest I pay a 6 month subscription fee. That gets my name in purple. Often the regulars will ask other members who have become regular to pony up and "join." Might be an incentive if you the site needs the cash.

I'd hate to hear that you needed to pay out of your own pocket the keep the site up.

Many thanks!
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Since I have two cars I figured I'd give twice and I rounded it up to $1/mo/car. (I also hope my Amazon Prime habit works in your favor!)

thanks for all you do, dane - i'm sure most of us take it for granted. $10 is well worth it!

peter
    peter

2005 330iT ZHP | the Growlour

2010 328iT M Sport | smooth operator

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast