Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You guys are awesome. The outpouring of donations up to this point has been very much appreciated. I know I stated that I put in a lot of time on the site to provide an above average site for you guys, but it does not go unnoticed that there are those of you, that go above and beyond to ensure the site stays friendly, cordial, and relevant.

For that, I am additionally appreciative.

A look ahead:

I really want to do shirts, beanies, stickers, etc, but with all that's hit me since retiring from the Navy, it's been a bit of a struggle.

I'll find the time to make some of this stuff happen. Thanks for being patient and understanding.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    You guys are awesome. The outpouring of donations up to this point has been very much appreciated. I know I stated that I put in a lot of time on the site to provide an above average site for you guys, but it does not go unnoticed that there are those of you, that go above and beyond to ensure the site stays friendly, cordial, and relevant.

A look ahead:

I really want to do shirts, beanies, stickers, etc, but with all that's hit me since retiring from the Navy, it's been a bit of a struggle.

I'll find the time to make some of this stuff happen. Thanks for being patient and understanding.
    PM me if you'd like some help...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    +10
    I believe my Amazon Prime purchases have helped, but just to be sure, I wanted to throw a little more in.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Good idea boss!

I found that fascinating that 75% of those who join do this to sell a car! We're data hogs Dane, throw more our way!

What else do you know about the site's statistics that you can share?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Good idea boss!

I found that fascinating that 75% of those who join do this to sell a car! We're data hogs Dane, throw more our way!

What else do you know about the site's statistics that you can share?
    Ditto, that's actually really interesting.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Sorry to hear you don't get too many donations, with all these users and their BMWs you'd think you'd get more than you need to host the site.

Just donated, and happy to do so.

Nicely done Dane, I'm glad to hear this. Please do not ever feel bad about asking for continued donations to run this site. It is a wonderful base not just for knowledge, but also for networking. I have made many great friendships from the Mafia. If there is ever a time that the operations of the Mafia require you to reach into your own pocket, TELL US. That should never happen the way I see it. You do the work, we're all the ones that should be dipping into our pockets.

Thanks again for an amazing piece of the internet. :
    2011 E90 Lemans Blue/Bamboo Beige M3- Harrop Supercharged IG: lmb_zcp
    2013 F25 Alpine White/Chestnut X3 35i- Family Hauler
    2006 R53 British Racing Green/Panther Black Mini Cooper S FOR SALE! DM for details!
    Past: 2010 X5M, 2014 328d, 2003 330i ZHP, 2004 330i ZHP, 2012 X3 35i
    WTB!! 2009-2012 E91 328i Touring Contact me with info!

Dane, I'll second what everyone else has said about your efforts and the amazing thing this forum is. The advice and help I've received from generous members has saved my butt numerous times with my current zhp and the other E46s that have passed through my garage (four if you're counting...).

Best forum I've ever seen, honestly.

Thanks again, dosh sent!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

A look ahead:

Like I told you in my PM, I appreciate everything that you've done and are doing for us. My donation is just a token of my appreciation for everyone that's involved on here. I can't begin thank everyone here who's been here for me enough! Y'all are awesome!

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Most of the posters here that have donated $ are already contributing... it's the "lurker" I believe that needs to donate funds imo. #justsayin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast