Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

My 2005 330CI ZHP

Ive been around for a few months now but I have not really been able to post much lately as i've been busy with work and college.

Well I purchased an e46 330CI ZHP back a few months ago, I became the second owner of a well maintained e46 which at the time of purchase had 144k on it. Paid it off in full last month.

The car needed some maintenance here and there when I bought it but over all it was in phenomenal condition, I throughly checked out the car before purchasing it (PPI) and I also had a compression test ran on it and everything came back with great results.

-Car had a brand new battery and a brand new alternator at the time of purchase.

----------

So far i've done the following:

-Revamped the coolant system (New hoses, new expansion tank, new thermostat, new waterpump, etc) (The car had a slow coolant leak due to a bad expansion tank when I purchased it so I went ahead and changed many of the parts in order to keep peace of mind)

-Installed a new genuine BMW ZHP rack-n-pinion along with new power-steering hoses, new copper fittings, and new outer tierods. (The car had a leaky rack-n-pinion when I purchased it so I replaced it to make my car 100% leak free) Used Dexron VI full synthetic fluid for power steering.

-Aligned the car.

-New Wiper Blades.

-New Windshield cowling.

-2 new Michelin pilot sport A/S-3 tires.

-New Vacuum lines.

-New Air filter and new Cabin Air Filter.

-A/C refreshed.

-New intake boot.

-Changed the rear differential fluid with AcDelco 75-90 full synthetic fluid

-Changed the oil with a BMW oil filter and casteroil edge bmw spec full synthetic oil.

-New interior (Center-Console cup holder).

-New A/B/C pillars.

-Had every single ding/dent popped out professionally.

-Installed all new dashboard trim clips. (To stop interior rattling)

-New all season BMW floor-mats and trunk liner.

-Installed LED interior lighting kit along with LED license plate lights and LED reverse lights.

-Tinted the windows 30% all around. (I wanted to go darker but I needed to stay legal)

-Detailed the car inside and out, cleaned the bottom of the car so that it looks brand new also.

-New M3 black perforated leather steering wheel.

-Installed e46fanatic and ZHPmafia stickers because they add 50bhp each. :driving:

-Replaced various clips under the hood.

-Installed BMW OEM bluetooth kit with mic, computer module, antenna, and wiring.

-Installed BMW OEM homelink garage door opener.

-Installed BMW Oil Drain Plug cover.

-Replaced the Gas Cap / Gas Cap Tether.

-New Genuine BMW clear fender blinker light housings. (old ones looked dated)

----------

Upcoming things to do this month:

-BMW e46 Airbag recall.

-Replace exterior window rubber trim

-Change transmission Fluid & Filter

-Change Fuel Filter.

-Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines.

-Genuine BMW e46M3 strut tower braces.

-Start looking into nicer wheels.

My car coming along nicely, much progress has been made. I just hit 150k and the car feels and looks like its brand new. My favorite thing about this car would have to be the way that it handles.

Just figured id let y'all know what i've done to the car so far, its a fun project.

Welcome, Scott. Looks like u are almost done !

Beautiful.

Welcome.

Done? What's done?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Not anywhere near "being done" lol

This is my toy.

Nice list! Did the new dash clips solve the rattle? Were you missing clips?

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Yes when I replaced the dash trim clips that resolved the dash rattle. They were just old and loose really. My interior is almost complete, I'm just waiting to get my m3 steering wheel in the mail. I can't wait

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP A08
    Dinan Stage 1
    ~ Garry Murphy

Welcome! That's more than I have done in the past 4 years of ownership.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg