Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Eli, what size wheel and tire is on your car in your sig pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Pswirley View Post
    Im not calling you a liar...

I just doubt that there this that much difference between your chassis and my chassis.

Maybe you were running to spec tire sizes...who knows, I was running a drift spec stretch at 235/35/19 and I had zero rubbing on 19x9.5 et31 square set up and a 3 inch drop. I had a normal fender roll and thats it. Anybody who knows Shane at EuroAutoSpot, knows that he refuses to do pulling and ridiculous fender work.

I never said you were calling anyone a liar. What I said was that you were making assumptions on people's knowledge and experience with the subject being discussed. If you had asked me, I would have been happy to share my personal experiences with what I have seen fit & not fit on E46 sedans.

I have 18" ET42 with 245's on the rear. I can maybe get a 5mm spacer back there.

I have 18" ET42 with 225's on front. I can maybe get a 5mm spacer up there.

Or else I will rub.

The reason's this is...is:

1. I could have chose a tire with a more rounded sidewall. I have Hankook's
    2. I am lowered pretty low.
    3. I could have chosen a rim with a different offset.

Based on my experience.

Now.....where I would use the calculator is if I wanted to move to a rim with a different offset.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Confirm but with no promises...lol. What does that mean? It may fit on a stock suspension....but lowered and it will rub...
    It means it worked for me, but if someone goes and buys brand new wheels that don't fit it's not my fault . I'm on stock suspension, no idea if it would rub if lowered.

My Project Thread
    Register Your ZHP | CoolantSnitch

2005 ZHP 6MT Mods: AFE Intake, Carbon Fiber Hood w/ M3 Bulge, Meyle HD FCAB's, Zionsville T-Stat @ 88°C, Stewart WP, BMW Perf. Rotors F+R, Oil Temp & Press. Gauges, Alcantara Wheel w/ CF Trim, Alum. Pedals + E-Brake, Black Kidney's, Aux Input, Beltronics RX-75 Pro Radar Detector, Beisan Seals + Rattle Kit, Armrest Delete, Schroth Harness, StopTech Pads, SSR Comp-H's

I am currently running 18x9.5 et40 rear, et 35 up front.... from exp. with a 9.5 wheel you will need et35 or lower to clear the strut...my fenders are not rolled and i am running 255/35/18s im lowered on megan racing springs at about 1.5 - 1.75 inches.

and to help out. I have seen 18 x 10 et 25 squared on an e46 sedan. with money and time. you can make anything fit.

What wheels are those and are you running camber plates?

Looks great!

Ian

Miro 111s

and Nope No camber plates, adjusted the camber using the stock slots for my struts. Had to drill out the nipple that was there... took all of 10 minutes.

Good data skr...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by SkrApUNB View Post
    Miro 111s

and Nope No camber plates, adjusted the camber using the stock slots for my struts. Had to drill out the nipple that was there... took all of 10 minutes.
    Do you know the weight of the 18x9.5?

Megan coilovers or springs on a stock strut? Just trying to see where the extra clearance is coming from.

Thanks!

Ian

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast