Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Garage close to Indianapolis, IN

Hi everyone,

I recently moved to Columbus, IN, which is less than an hour from Indianapolis IN. Can anybody recommend me BMW garage close to the area? I need to get my diff bushing replaced and I am not sure where I should get it done.

Thanks!

I tried bimmershops.com and only 2 options came up... When I called one of them to get a quote for diff bushing replacement, the guy had no clue what I was talking about, he asked me if i was sure if my car has a diff!!

So I thought I would see if anyone recommends any shop that they had a good experience with...

Garage close to Indianapolis, IN

bimrs.org

vaughnmotorwerks.com

I purchased my ZHP from the original owner in Indianapolis, and he is a forum member here - 1Mmike. You may be able to reach him via PM as he may have some ideas. He's a long time Bimmer enthusiast.

Sent from my pineapple under the sea.

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    I tried bimmershops.com and only 2 options came up... When I called one of them to get a quote for diff bushing replacement, the guy had no clue what I was talking about, he asked me if i was sure if my car has a diff!!

So I thought I would see if anyone recommends any shop that they had a good experience with...
    What's a diff?? that's funny!

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Hey OP, if you don't find anything in Indiana, there's a great indy shop called MWorks Garage here in Cincinnati. It is about an hour and a half from Indianapolis.

Thanks for the inputs guys... Appreciate it...