Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG, that is so rare and cheeeeeeeeeeeeap!

I'd be nervous buying that car though... something doesn't jive well with me.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I looked at this car. its got a rebuilt title from a front end accident and the odometer shows 50k miles instead of the actual 150k. The driver's side motor mount is broken, the OFHG is leaking, driver's seat bolster is torn, and there are paint runs and some rust on the passenger door. The seller claims he didn't know it was wrecked

Quote Originally Posted by TristanHunter View Post
    I looked at this car. its got a rebuilt title from a front end accident and the odometer shows 50k miles instead of the actual 150k. The driver's side motor mount is broken, the OFHG is leaking, driver's seat bolster is torn, and there are paint runs and some rust on the passenger door. The seller claims he didn't know it was wrecked
    Shame that it's rebuilt. With a clean title, it would be a good candidate for a proper refurbishment at that price.
    Alex'16 Melbourne Red 328d Touring
    M Sport + M Performance Package

Gone, but not forgotten: '03 Imola Red 330i ZHP - 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre View Post
    Shame that it's rebuilt. With a clean title, it would be a good candidate for a proper refurbishment at that price.
    He said he'd sell it for $5000 with only the m3 wheels on dunlop winter sports. I think it might still make a good project for someone that can fix the paint runs and rust.

Here's a picture of it before repair if anyone is interested: http://images.copart.com/website/dat...7279402_1X.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    OMG, that is so rare and cheeeeeeeeeeeeap!

I'd be nervous buying that car though... something doesn't jive well with me.
    +1 something just doesn't seem right about this car. Seems like the seller is hiding something.

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    ^ ouch!
    It looks like it's in similar shape to the one at copart here

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

Runaway from this one. It took me a few months to find mine, I wanted a 6speed but I ended up going for a 2005 330CI ZHP thats steptronic. It had one previous owner who took fantastic care of it and has never been in an accident. Got it with 144k with all the premium features and black leather interior, mostly everything was immaculate and I got it for 10k at the local porsche dealership. Houston car since day 1 so no rust what so ever. My cars in great condition, I'd run away from this one here though.

If anyone is interested in a good project ZHP there's one locally here in Houston for cheap and it's a 6 speed. (Not in near perfect condition as mine is ofcourse, but for the price it may be a good project car)

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4670847484.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast