Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Any NC ZHP Mafiosos???

Hey all, so I just moved to the Raleigh NC Area (Cary/Holly Spring actually)
    and was wondering if there are any ZHP's out here. I've seen more than a few
    on the road. Lemme know!

I'm in Charlotte. My sister lives in Cary so I'm there occasionally. What brought you here?

Same things that seem to bring most people... Jobs, low crime , nice place to raise kids, etc. Hopefully this move was a good choice. The area I lived in previously was pretty cruddy. I didn't want my family there any longer. Now we just need our old house to sell fast!

I'm in jacksonville/wilmington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | 2004 ZHP | Coupe | SilverGrey on Grey | AFE Stage1 proDry | Shark Injector | CDV Delete | TMS Pulley Kit | UUC Trans Mount Enforcer Kit | JOM BlueLine Coilovers | 12mm Spacers Rear | BMW Gloss Kidneys | Front EuroPlate | OEM Aux
    | Bimmian Phone Mount |

Im in Raleigh

Nick, we'll have to get together sometime after I get settled!

I have family near Fayetteville, NC and my folks live in VA a stones throw form Raleigh, so if/when I get ready to buzz home for a bit I'll give you guys a shout.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Quote Originally Posted by QC_ZHP View Post
    I'm in Charlotte. My sister lives in Cary so I'm there occasionally. What brought you here?
    I moved to Charlotte over the summer. Are there ever any get togethers around here? I'd be interested in meeting other zhp owners around here.

There are a lot of really good people in NC....I have had the pleasure to meet several and even attend the OBX meet Kyle set up in the past. You will have no problem getting to know some of the nicest people I have ever met

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    There are a lot of really good people in NC....I have had the pleasure to meet several and even attend the OBX meet Kyle set up in the past. You will have no problem getting to know some of the nicest people I have ever met
    Good stuff, looking forward to it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast