Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am in Fayetteville, NC
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

I'm in Chapel Hill.

Yup, gonna hafta bug you guys when I go home lol. At least to say hi.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Asheboro

Does anyone here ever go to the Raleigh Cars and Coffee in front of Raleigh Grande? I try to go to most of them and they are pretty fun and there is always a pretty big crowd. Saw a McLaren P1 back in February at the event.
    2004 Silver Grey ZHP Sedan 6 Speed Manual
    CDV Delete, AUX Input, Clear TMS Lights, Stealth Bulbs, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, Black Grille,
    aFe Stage 1 CAI Pro 5r, Dinan Front Strut Brace, CF Splitters, Active Autowerke Headers

I've never heard of it but I'm definitely interested! I don't really know where to find enthusiasts on a college campus really because everyone walks everywhere. On another note, does anyone in the area have a jack/jackstands/a space to do some maintenance that they would be willing to potentially let me use? I have tools but I'm pretty screwed when it comes to getting the car in the air because I don't have adequate space where I live to do any type of work.

I can offer my garage any time for space but don't have jack stands and such

Sent from my NOT bent iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Quote Originally Posted by Fat-Ham View Post
    I'm in jacksonville/wilmington

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm in Wilmington! As for the rest of you guys I spend a decent amount of time in Raleigh. Got a great friend over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Raleigh also.

I was in the grey 2015 M3 at this past CNC, and currently have a deal pending for another ZHP so I'll be around.

I'm in Charlotte.
    ~Will
    2004 Imola Red 330i
    6MT, Black Leather, Silver Cube, Cold Weather pkg, mostly Stock

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast