Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

ZHPMafia.com Family Reunion - 2015 - Official Signup Thread

So, I've been doing a lot of thinking regarding the meet next year, and would like to position it so that those that attend college will have have the opportunity to attend.

I'm thinking the 2015 meet will be the weekend of June 5th, 6th, and 7th.

Tentative Schedule of Events (SOE)

-------June 5th > 1500 until dusk

Meet and Greet barbecue, football, frisbee, and cars at McClure Park Center Gazebo. 900 Mcclure Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address...&zipcode=45036

-------June 5th > dusk until 2330

Drinks and down time at the Golden Lamb
    http://www.goldenlamb.com/pages/restaurant/default/7/

The Golden Lamb is recognized as the oldest continuously operating business in the State of Ohio. On December 23, 1803, Jonas Seaman spent $4 for a license to operate a "house of Public Entertainment". The Golden Lamb got its name due to the fact that many early pioneers could not read, so giving a business a name that could be easily drawn and recognized, such as the Black Horse or Golden Lamb, was a necessity.

The brick building where the Golden Lamb moved to and currently resides was built in 1815. The original building was a two story structure located where our lobby area and Dickens dining room currently stand. In 1844 a third story was added. Shortly after, in 1854 a three story wing was added which is where our Shaker and Buckeye room dining rooms currently stand. In 1878, a fourth story was added to accomodate the workers who would bring the railroad to Lebanon. The gift shop and Black Horse Tavern were added to the structure in 1964.

The Golden Lamb was visited by so many prominent guests in the early 1800's because it was located halfway between Cincinnati and the National Road (U.S. 40). Robert H. Jones' ownership of the property beginning in 1926 marked the transformation of the old hotel into the great attraction and marvelous restaurant it is today. Under their guidance, the inn's great reputation became well known throughout the country. Their ownership also marked the restoration of the hotel to its original name, The Golden Lamb.

-------June 6th > 0800 - 1200

Fuel and Coffee, Cincinnati

Meet @ Walmart Super Center so we can all drive down together. Let's meet at 0630, and leave immediately so we can be there at 0700.

Walmart Super Center
    5303 Bowen Dr, Mason, OH 45040

Fuel Coffee
    2726 Riverside Dr
    Cincinnati, OH 45202

http://cincinnatistreetstyle.com/fea...at-fuel-coffee

Many of you are aware of and attend the local Cars and Coffee gathering on Saturdays from 8am-12pm at Fuel Coffee. For the rest of you, if you're an enthusiast, you need to get there. Fuel Coffee has provided a venue to bring a much needed facelift to the automotive culture in the Cincinnati area. The event has people from all ages with all sorts of cars gathered in one place to drink some great coffee and just hang out with like-minded people.

From classics to modern cars with insane engine swaps, Fuel Coffee is the place to be on Saturdays to see the best of what Cincinnati has to offer. Don't believe us? Just check out the pictures we grabbed at the gathering this past Saturday. Enjoy!

If you would like to attend a Cars and Coffee event, they are held every Saturday morning from 8am until around noon (weather permitting). Fuel coffee is located at 2276 Riverside Drive Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202.

1200 > 1330 > Morlein Lager House.

http://www.moerleinlagerhouse.com/

THE CHRISTIAN MOERLEIN BREWING COMPANY WAS BORN IN 1853, IN CINCINNATI’S OVER-THE-RHINE NEIGHBORHOOD. CHRISTIAN MOERLEIN—A BAVARIAN IMMIGRANT AND BLACKSMITH— LOVED BREWING HEARTY, EUROPEAN BEERS, AND HIS CRAFTSMANSHIP WAS REWARDED WITH TOP HONORS WHEREVER HIS BEERS WERE EXHIBITED. MOERLEIN’S BEERS WERE NOT ONLY POPULAR IN CINCINNATI, BUT THEY WERE COMMONLY EXPORTED TO EUROPE AND SOUTH AMERICA.

THOUGH THE CHRISTIAN MOERLEIN BREWING COMPANY CONTINUED OPERATING AFTER MOERLEIN’S DEATH IN 1897, AMERICA’S PROHIBITION PERIOD FORCED THE COUNTRY’S BREWERIES TO CLOSE. BUT IN 1981, WHEN THE MOERLEIN BRAND WAS REINTRODUCED TO CINCINNATI, THE UPDATED BEER WAS ON THE LEADING EDGE OF THE CRAFT BEER REVOLUTION. SOON, IT BECAME THE FIRST BEER TO CERTIFIABLY PASS THE STRICT REINHEITSGEBOT BAVARIAN PURITY LAW OF 1516. TRUE TO THE LAW SINCE CHRISTIAN WAS THE BREWMASTER, THE BEER CONTAINS ONLY FOUR INGREDIENTS: MALTED BARLEY, HOPS, WATER AND YEAST.

IN 2004, CHRISTIAN MOERLEIN WAS PURCHASED BY GREATER CINCINNATI RESIDENT AND BEER BARON GREGORY HARDMAN, WHO FOLLOWS THE SAME GUIDELINES OF TRUE QUALITY AND GREAT TASTE SET BY THE BREWERY’S FOUNDER: CHRISTIAN MOERLEIN. THIS COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE MAKES MOERLEIN QUITE SIMPLY A BETTER BEER.

1330 > 1500 Road Rally built by me.

1500 > 1800 Picture opportunity

1930 - ??? Dinner at Petrelli's
    404 2nd Ave, Mason, OH 45040

-------June 7th - 0900 - ?

Maintenance Day - Location:3230 Riverside Dr
    Mason, OH 45040

__________________________________________________ _________________________
    Short Version

>>>-------June 5th

1500 until dusk > Meet and Greet barbecue, football, frisbee, and car introduction at McClure Park Center Gazebo. 900 Mcclure Rd, Lebanon, OH 45036
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address...&zipcode=45036

dusk until 2330 > Drinks and down time at the Golden Lamb
    http://www.goldenlamb.com/pages/restaurant/default/7/

>>>-------June 6th

0800 - 1200 > Cars and Coffee, Cincinnati

Meet @ Walmart Super Center so we can all drive down together. Let's meet at 0630, and leave immediately so we can be there at 0700.

Walmart Super Center
    5303 Bowen Dr, Mason, OH 45040

Fuel Coffee
    2726 Riverside Dr
    Cincinnati, OH 45202

1200 > 1330 > Morlein Lager House.

1330 > 1500 > Road Rally built by me.

1500 > 1800 Picture opportunity

-------June 7th - 0900 - ?

Maintenance Day - Location: 3230 Riverside Dr, Mason, OH 45040
    Name #Attending Days Attending
    1. Dane - 5 - 5,6,7
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Bump

1. Dane - 5 - 5,6,7
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

ZHPMafia.com Family Renunion - 2015 - Initial feeler and signup/interest data

1. Dane - 5 - 5,6,7
    2. Guy - 4/5 - 5,6,7

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Username - Name - #Attending - Days Attending
    1. danewilson77 - Dane - 5 - 5,6,7
    2. 3ZHPGUY - Guy - 4/5 - 5,6,7
    3. az3579 - Botond - 1 - 5,6,7 - Days attending is tentative, depending on track event date (TBA)

Added usernames to list to make identification of people easier...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Let out this detail as well. Added.

Additionally, Mark Handy (the Bauce) will be attending.

No flame suit required!

With the upcoming baby. I don't know if I can swing this 1000+ mile drive. My baby will only be 2 months old. I'll play this one by ear

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

sounds awesome, but way too far for me. FaceTime?

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Thanks for the initial set up of this Dane. Would you mind taking it out of just the 'East' regional section... as some people might not check regions they are not in.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

You already know I'm down for all three days.
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Username - Name - #Attending - Days Attending
    1. danewilson77 - Dane - 5 - 5,6,7
    2. 3ZHPGUY - Guy - 4/5 - 5,6,7
    3. az3579 - Botond - 1 - 5,6,7 - Days attending is tentative, depending on track event date (TBA)
    4. elcid86 - Shawn - 1/2 - 5,6,7

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast