Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bought cheap ass wheels of of eBay

Well my car has been sitting for two months... Ever since I broke another wheel on the way back from Bimmerfest.
    Well we decided to just buy some cheap ass CSL replicas off of eBay until I can get what I really want.

We got 18X8 & 18X9 35mm offset in hyper black. These wheels aren't half bad for around $550.00 shipped.
    In typical Chinese fashion, they look great from a few feet away but if you get up real close you can see dust in the paint and a finish that's not perfect. Other than that I'm pretty happy to be driving my car again after two months. We figure they can't be any worse than the Breytons and my TPMS sensors fit too. They even came with BMW center caps and the little ///M emblems... Of course the colors were slightly off but close enough...

Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Damn Rob!!! I didn't think you would have these type of wheels on your ZHP.....jk!

They look good

They look really good on the car.
    In the market for an E90 M3

dang, those look nice - good fitment as well!

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Not bad actually.

I almost bought those same wheels! Love the Hyper Black. Looks good. How did they balance up?
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Thanks guys !
    Yea Charlie, I never thought I would either but the price was right and I wanted to drive my car before winter.

They seem to balance out pretty good. 95% of the wobble is gone and no tramlining. The Breytons were horrible even after having them straitened.

I should add that swapped out the Dunlops for Hankooks

Not sure where the rest of the out of balance is coming from. I used a different shop this time. Going to road force balance them and see what happens.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast