Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

CTEK Battery Chargers

Check this out guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdZES5CQz9I

The video has great information about the CTEK product line, and why it is trusted by the premier manufacturers in the industry like Ferrari, Corvette, Lamborghini, Maserati, BMW, NSX, Audi, and more.

So whether your end-users have a track car or “Sunday car” that’s about to sit for the off season, or a boat, trail rig, jet-ski, motorcycle, RV, lawn mower, you name it – CTEK has a solution! With an affordable price-point, outstanding engineering, and great functionality, these products have pertinence to every single customer who hits your website or walks through your door. If it’s a product good enough for one of the most exceptional car collectors of all time, Jay Leno – it’s good enough for anybody!

$46.99

"CTEK Charger - US 0.8: The CTEK Charger, US 0.8 is CTEK’s smallest 12 V charger. It offers state of the art technology and is perfect for charging smaller 12 V batteries that can be found in motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs and lawnmowers. It is also suitable for maintenance charging “normal- sized” batteries such as car batteries.

The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process. The US 0.8 is a compact and fully automatic 6-step charger for 12 V batteries from 1.2–32 Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 100 Ah. The US 0.8 is splash and dust proof, delivers 0.8 A and is designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and shortcircuit proof. The US 0.8 is delivered with 5-year warranty.

*Features*
    * Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 6 steps maximizes battery life and performance
    * Numerous accessories simplify using the same charger for multiple batteries
    * Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
    * Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
    * Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
    * No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage

*Technical Data*
    * *Charging voltage:* 14.4V
    * *Charging current:* Max 0.8 A
    * *Type of charger:* 6 step, fully automatic charging cycle
    * *Type of battery:* 12V lead-acid batteries
    * *Battery capacity:* 1.2-32 Ah, up to 100 Ah for maintenance

$139.99

"TEK Charger - Multi US 7002: The CTEK Charger, MULTI US 7002 is the ideal battery charger for your caravan, car and boat. The battery charger is well suited for all-year use. Thanks to its SUPPLY mode the battery charger provides power even without a battery. The SUPPLY mode is indispensable when changing the battery as you avoid losing complicated program settings.

Perfect for vintage car, boats with one battery, boats with start & service battery, boats with start & service bank, scooter, motorcycle, Quad/ATV, lawnmower, caravan, and tractor.

Includes two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.

*Features*
    * The Universal Charger
    * Fully automatic - for charging and maintenance
    * Patented desulphation function
    * Made for all weather conditions and situations
    * Compatible with other electronic equipment
    * Designed for safety
    * Unique Supply and Recond mode
    * 8 Step Charging Process

*Technical Data*
    * *Input voltage AC:* 85-125VAC, 50-60Hz
    * *Output voltage:* Nominal: 12V
    * *Efficiency:* HIGH 85%
    * *Charging voltage:* 14.4V /14.7V
    * *Charging current:* 7A max
    * *Back current drain:* *<1Ah per month
    * *Ripple:* ** 4%
    * *Ambient temperature:* -4°F to +122°F, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures
    * *Type of charger:* 8 step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance
    * *Type of batteries:* 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, GEL and Ca)
    * *Battery capacity:* 14-225Ah
    * *Dimensions (LxWxH):* 8˝ x 3˝ x 1 inches
    * *Insulation:* IP65 (splash and dust proof)
    * *Certifications:* UL
    * *Weight :* 1.7lbs
    * *Warranty:* 5 years

$299.99

"CTEK Charger - Multi US 25000 : The CTEK Charger, MULTI US 25000 (Part No. 56-674) is an 8-step, fully automatic primary switch mode battery charger. A powerful charger for 12V batteries that require rapid charging such as in garages, RV’s, boats and of course cars. Unlike old traditional battery chargers CTEK chargers are designed with focus on simplicity, safety and flexibility.

*Features*
    * The Charger With Maximum Power
    * Fully automatic - for charging and maintenance
    * Patented desulphation function
    * Weather independent
    * Electronic protection
    * Unique SUPPLY and RECOND mode
    * Designed for safety

*Technical Data*
    * *Input voltage AC:* 100-125VAC, 50-60Hz
    * *Output voltage:* Nominal: 12V
    * *Efficiency:* HIGH 85%
    * *Charging voltage:* 14.4V, temperature compensated
    * *Charging current:* 25A max
    * *Back current drain:* *<2Ah per month
    * *Ripple:* ** 4%
    * *Ambient temperature:* 0°F to 120°F, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures
    * *Cooling:* Fan
    * *Type of charger:* 8 step, fully automatic switch mode with pulse maintenance
    * *Type of batteries:* 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, GEL and Ca)
    * *Battery capacity:* 50-500Ah
    * *Dimensions (LxWxH):* 9˝ x 5˝ x 2˝ inches
    * *Insulation:* IP44 (outdoor use)
    * *Weight :* 3.2lbs

PM ME FOR ZHPMAFIA SPECIAL PRICING

CTEK Battery Chargers

Sweet. What do you recommend for winter storage charging?

Basic one should be adequate no?

GoingHAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Thanks Ray. Guys this was a great price and Ray was a great vendor so if you need one (or anything) I highly recommend using BYS

GoingHAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Thanks Ray. Guys this was a great price and Ray was a great vendor so if you need one (or anything) I highly recommend using BYS

GoingHAM mobile
    Typical way above average, personal customer satisfaction.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Bought a unit from Smilez and everything looks great, the ZHP should stay happy in storage!
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I honestly haven't seen Ray online here in a very long time. His website is up for sale and I haven't heard back from the PM's I've sent him. Not sure what happened. Hope he's ok.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben