Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

BrakeYourSelf is in the HOUSE!!!

Some of you know me as Ray, other as Smilez, and some as that dude that sells brakes at a great deal. I have been an active member of this forum since it first began and why not give back to the "Family" on Official basis.

BrakeYourSelf.com is my website. It's not done, maybe never will . I try my best to be very competitive in my pricing since I don't have overhead. I'm not trying to get rich, but make a few bucks here and there.

I have access to other products, not just brakes. I have a wholesale account on exterior products, bumpers, trunks, etc. Currently working on getting pricing for wheels. YES WHEELS. We all love wheels.

Since we are all family, I have set up a code for 10% off on ALL BRAKES.
    Coupon Code: ZHPMAFIA

I want to thank all of you have supporting me over the years. Especially Bruce, he keeps coming back for more haha.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

You can email me at Sales@brakeyourself.com
    Text 951-251-4423

I'm up by 4am Mon-Friday Pacific time. So yes you easterners, I'm up before some of you guys.

This is very very.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Congrats Ray!

Folks, even if it isn't listed on his website, ask him, he can probably get it. He's sourced me with brakes for two e39s, twice for our e70, even my GMC pickup.

Bruce
    21 GMC Sierra - mine
    16 X5 M-Sport - wife
    11 M3 - 1st son
    04 Tundra - 2nd son
    17 X1 M-Sport - daughter

Former (mo/yr sold):
    15 335xi M-Sport (8/18)
    11 335is (8/17)
    11 X5 AW/blk (11/15)
    04 330xi blk/gray (7/15)
    06 ZHP SGM/blk (6/15)
    08 335xi blue/blk (4/15)
    04 ZHPci MB/blk (2/14)
    04 ZHPcic IR/Alc (10/13)
    01 540iT anthra/blk (7/13)
    04 ZHPci TIAG/blk (9/12)
    03 540i M-Sport (9/12)
    01 325ci (3/12)
    02 325iT 5MT (10/11)
    05 ZHPci (7/11)
    03 330cic (2/11)
    00 323ci (10/10)

Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    Congrats Ray!
    Big +1 from myself as well, Ray! Very pleased with the rotors, ceramic pads and SS lines ordered back in April and installed by Bruce. Definitely a returning customer. Thanks again!

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Count me in! Site looks very good Ray and the logo is great too.

Good luck and thanks for the coupon. I am at 2 years I think on the rotors and pads and very happy with the performance.

Everyone here should rock your stuff.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BCS_ZHP View Post
    Congrats Ray!

Folks, even if it isn't listed on his website, ask him, he can probably get it. He's sourced me with brakes for two e39s, twice for our e70, even my GMC pickup.
    MY NUMBER ONE CUSTOMER. thanks Bruce
    Quote Originally Posted by NoVAphotog View Post
    Big +1 from myself as well, Ray! Very pleased with the rotors, ceramic pads and SS lines ordered back in April and installed by Bruce. Definitely a returning customer. Thanks again!
    Brake wise going to be a long time before you buy a set again haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Count me in! Site looks very good Ray and the logo is great too.

Good luck and thanks for the coupon. I am at 2 years I think on the rotors and pads and very happy with the performance.

Everyone here should rock your stuff.
    You got couple more years on those rotors to go. Trust me.

Hey Ray glad to see the biz is coming along. Will keep you in mind for brakes in the future for sure.

Question regarding the Motorsport extended lug nuts. Do they offer wheel locks?
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Moved thread to your own forum Ray. Feel free to review and list product announcement with new threads in here.

Customer Service Unparalleled. Satisfaction Guarenteed. Always able to communicate with the store owner. Win.

Great to have you aboard Ray!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Definitely interested in those wheels locks. Will be PMing you ray.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2005 IR ZHP Alcantara 6MT l Bimmian phone mount l Khoalty Angel Eye's l Khoalty Fog's l AFE Stage 1 Intake l AFE Dynamic Air Scoop's l CDV Delete
    Besian Sealed VANOS l Flat black Kidney Grills l Magnaflow Cat-Back

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast