Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sorry to hear about this...and here I was thinking they were the "holy grail" of LSD's...

Sidenote: I spoke with a friend of mine here that races E36 M3's about LSD choices and specs and he said that for his street car and even in his full on, built, race spec M3 he does NOT run an OS Giken, when I asked him why, he said there is no point. For our cars, and even race spec cars, a 2 or 3 clutch carrier is more than enough. Obviously, with the race car it's the 3 clutch adjustable race carrier, but for a primarily street driven car he said a 2-clutch standard LSD setup is MORE than enough.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

why did you choose OS Giken ovs Cucso

dang, that sucks - mostly about their customer service. i hope justice is done.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

As others have said, that's crazy. Absolutely small claims court and report them to the BBB.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    why did you choose OS Giken ovs Cucso
    I chose OSG under the impression I was buying the best of the best. Their marketing sold me. I believed that it was the ultimate street/weekend warrior LSD and bit the bullet. Unfortunately, this turned out to be quite the opposite.

Update: I forgot to mention that OSG was actively marketing the BM235-HA (despite what they told me in an email) until just very recently. It's been removed from the website.

Sorry to hear. Definitely take them to small claims. Can't believe they wont refund you, knowing there is a defect. Good thing you didn't sell your OEM diff.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez View Post
    Sorry to hear. Definitely take them to small claims. Can't believe they wont refund you, knowing there is a defect. Good thing you didn't sell your OEM diff.
    I've got a bunch of diffs back home but I recently moved across the country. The diff I'm on is on it's last leg (came from the supercharged car I parted last year), so a diffsonline diff will be on it's way very soon.

Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by wertyu78 View Post
    I've got a bunch of diffs back home but I recently moved across the country. The diff I'm on is on it's last leg (came from the supercharged car I parted last year), so a diffsonline diff will be on it's way very soon.

Sent from my iPhone
    I can't believe you have to spend more of your money because something with a design defect broke. That's ridiculous.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

After reading this thread, OP sorry you had to go thru this mishap, I'm glad the LSD I got from Rob isn't an OSG LSD......that's messed up....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast