Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 91

Thread: BMW Performance Strut Bar - Cracked

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,610
    shit sucks .... Damn. buying the same one again ?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Branford, CT
    Posts
    15,783
    Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    shit sucks .... Damn. buying the same one again ?
    You mean if I could find one for sale for the price I bought mine for? Hell no.

    It's gonna have to be cheeeeeeeeeeeap. My car budget is completely blown for the year.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun



    It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,610
    lol shit is expensive but so pretty

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    You mean if I could find one for sale for the price I bought mine for? Hell no.

    It's gonna have to be cheeeeeeeeeeeap. My car budget is completely blown for the year.
    Why not buy an ECS bar? Or one from modbargains?

    My 7 year itch.

    Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

    Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts
    .

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    9,142
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: 15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Windy City
    Posts
    9,142

    BMW Performance Strut Bar - Cracked

    Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    lol shit is expensive but so pretty
    Some guy selling one on fbook in the 135i group... Wants $900.

    Nope.
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: 15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Branford, CT
    Posts
    15,783
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    Why not buy an ECS bar? Or one from modbargains?
    I had an ECS bar, which was also CF. If I was going to have a CF bar, then I had to have the BMW Perf one. I really didn't think this was possible for it to crack like that.

    Based on the horrible experience a few have had with Modbargains on this forum, I will never buy anything from them.

    Now the tough part will be finding a bar that looks good (to me) and is made of solid aluminum.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun



    It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,745
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I had an ECS bar, which was also CF. If I was going to have a CF bar, then I had to have the BMW Perf one. I really didn't think this was possible for it to crack like that.

    Based on the horrible experience a few have had with Modbargains on this forum, I will never buy anything from them.

    Now the tough part will be finding a bar that looks good (to me) and is made of solid aluminum.
    Solid aluminum may be the way to go. You can always get one in black. That'd look good as well

    My 7 year itch.

    Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

    Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts
    .

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Branford, CT
    Posts
    15,783
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeckel View Post
    Solid aluminum may be the way to go. You can always get one in black. That'd look good as well
    Yeah, just need to find one I like. When I bought the CF one, I didn't like the look of any other strut bar. I want it to have presence.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun



    It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,610
    I cant find one anywhere rare

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTT - Dixis titanium strut bar for BMW Performance CF strut bar
    By jiggz in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2017, 09:18 PM
  2. BMW Performance CF Strut Bar- $588
    By WOLFN8TR in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:24 PM
  3. BMW Performance Strut Bar
    By PirateZHP in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-11-2013, 03:02 PM
  4. For Sale: OEM BMW Performance Aluminum Performance Strut Brace (bar)
    By WilC in forum ZHP-Related Parts & Accessories (no vehicle sales)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:41 AM
  5. Performance BMW strut bar?
    By 09mageec in forum General -- ZHP Related
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 11:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •