Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by 330i ZHP View Post
    Why would you want to raise
    Maybe i won't, but it's just a personal preference. Also, practically speaking, I live in San Francisco, where every street and turn is a crazy hill with sharp inclines and declines.

Update: Had a great chat with Emily (the owner) on the phone yesterday, as well as much longer in-detail conversation with Stuart (who is awesome!) about the history of the car. The car it truly a rare gem from everything i've learned so far. Stuart is also a rare gem of a former owner! He was beyond helpful!

Emily is out of town on vacation for a short period, but we left with the plan being I would fly in upon her return and purchase the car—pending the PPI results—at her asking price. I didn't want to try to negotiate. The price seems very fair considering all the work done and the condition of the car, and I was more interested in letting her know i'm serious, and I don't wan't the car to get snatched up by anyone else.

If all goes well, I'll be getting the car the first week of April. (finger's crossed).

awesome!!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

JG, you will be buying an awesome car from a fellow car enthusiast. I had the pleasure of meeting Emily when I purchased the BBS CH wheels that used to be on your soon to be ZHP I saw the car in person and have to say it is awesome. Too bad I'm not into black cars however....lucky for you I hope everything turns out how you hope and that you will be the one driving this very special and well kept ZHP home Good luck!!

I contemplated for a minute, buying this one and selling mine....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    JG, you will be buying an awesome car from a fellow car enthusiast. I had the pleasure of meeting Emily when I purchased the BBS CH wheels that used to be on your soon to be ZHP I saw the car in person and have to say it is awesome. Too bad I'm not into black cars however....lucky for you I hope everything turns out how you hope and that you will be the one driving this very special and well kept ZHP home Good luck!!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence! Yah, buying from a fellow enthusiast really makes me feel great about the whole thing too. Can't wait to see it in person.

This is full of win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Emily just sent this picture of a beauty in Ireland. Diesel.
    - Stuart

/_________\
    OO=[][]=OO

I wish we could use euro license plates...

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast