Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads at ZHPMafia.com

You will notice that -- at the bottom of each thread on the forum -- there is a list of similar threads.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    You will notice that -- at the bottom of each thread on the forum -- there is a list of similar threads.

Enjoy.
    Ingenious!!!! Only from the Boss!!!!!!!

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I noticed this..................very cool

that's really cool...

Glad you guys like it.

Please chime in.

Do you guys like the similar-thread feature? Are you using it? If not, why not?

Additionally, enabling this feature does impact the overall performance (speed) of the site -- ever so slightly.

I can leave it or I can disable it.

What do you guys think?

I think this will be invaluable when the site's database (posts) becomes greater. Say a guy is searching for what do do because he has P0174......he reads the thread....and then finds 3 more threads he can check out. I think people (visitors) that aren't familiar with the site may not know of the feature....

so...

I think it would be used more if there was a way to communicate it better to the visitor of the site. Just one thought I had....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'll bump this thread from time to time.

Agree with DW. I don't use it much as of yet, but knowing where most of the threads are on the site I haven't really needed to.

I think it will prove very valuable to newer members or people who are looking for specific information.

Adding it to the Navigating ZHP Mafia thread in the New Members section might help get the info out there.

I think it would be helpful if some of the newer members weighed in and let us know how much they use it.

How 'bout it newer members?
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

But...along with what Keith said...I am not an accurate data point regarding usage, as I read every post. You know what I mean....so I don't look for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast