Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Looks like a mini van...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Lol I thought the same thing and was actually going to type that. You beat me to it!

Welcome.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    Lol I thought the same thing and was actually going to type that. You beat me to it!
    Great minds think alike....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

A non-snowy picture

Love AW on ZHPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootroc View Post
    A non-snowy picture
    With the color matched splitters FTW!!!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

4500K AE's

And those are all my mods.... and CDV delete.

Koot, we going to see you at this in June?

Quote Originally Posted by Kootroc View Post
    4500K AE's

And those are all my mods.... and CDV delete.
    Liar..I see the reflector delete too. C'mon....come clean...out with it all. No one is going to judge you. Not even a purist like me.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Liar..I see the reflector delete too. C'mon....come clean...out with it all. No one is going to judge you. Not even a purist like me.
    Oh yea! Painted Reflectors and Painted Rear Diffuser. Also picked up the BMW High Gloss Black Grills to match the Shadow line trim.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast