Quote Originally Posted by Avetiso View Post
So, hypothetically, let's say I wanna do donuts in the parking lot.

Would it do it? (hypothetically)
Lol it most certainly would. Before I put the new tires on I pretty much shredded the old ones on a pad learning how deep it would drift and how well it does donuts.... Very well I found out lol. But once again balance is everything. Overload one wheel too much and it'll try to snap you back in line .
Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
Wow. Its over $3000 on their website. Expensive upgrade. The OP is lucky his car came with this.
I was blessed in many ways with this car when I bought it. The previous and only other owner babied it and it was his garage toy. Then he had another kid and had to get rid of it. But he's getting an M5 now lol.
Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
yeah, it is expensive - $2700 when you subtract the core charge. the 2-clutch is $1900, and i notice on their website that they now have a 'diffsonline helical' which sits in the middle at $2300. hmmm.

peter
Like I said, do your research . I am all for finding an alternative to direct other members to as the price on this diff is a hefty one. I will say the PO and I have put this thing through it's paces and it still does it's job with no complaints.

Other members with other diff's and experience please feel free to chime in and give your opinions. A review is nothing without good comparisons and alternatives brought by the readers.