Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Longest update bump on this section of the forum ever. I think. Maybe.

So life, being what it is, has gotten in the way a few times. That said, a ZHP / Quaife Diff video is now in the works. It may be a few months but it is happening. It only took a few years. The military kept me ridiculously busy while I was in but now I sleep soundly under my DD-214 blanket. I've only thought about joining back up once... Or twice...... Anyways, once the video is done, it'll be posted here. An update review will be posted as well. My recent (read past year or so) activity has been fairly sporadic on here at best and I fully intend to get back to contributing. For those of you who were waiting, thanks for the patience. For those of you who totally forgot, myself included:

Last edited by Fenrir; 06-23-2018 at 04:46 PM.

AFE stage 1 CAI, Silicone Stett Intake Boots, AA Headers and Exhaust, AA Tune, Cat Delete, Hicon GT Adjustable Coilovers, Quaife Helical LSD, EVO 3 SS Kit, UUC Organic Clutch w/ UUC LW Flywheel, GTR rep carbon fiber hood, CSL rep carbon fiber trunk, CDV delete, CP Forged Pistons & SP Forged Con Rods, MotoZ projector headlights, Sony bluetooth/touch nav, & lots of love
    -Ben

Patiently waiting

2004 Titansilber Metallic BMW 330i ZHP

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234