Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have these Coilovers. They've been on my car for the past 5,000 miles and they are what you pay for. You get the joy of adjusting height but the ride isn't the greatest. To me they feel a bit soft and fairly bouncy at higher speeds but overall they aren't that bad. If you don't plan on tracking your car and you would like to lower the height on a budget, these will be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | 2004 ZHP | Coupe | SilverGrey on Grey | AFE Stage1 proDry | Shark Injector | CDV Delete | TMS Pulley Kit | UUC Trans Mount Enforcer Kit | JOM BlueLine Coilovers | 12mm Spacers Rear | BMW Gloss Kidneys | Front EuroPlate | OEM Aux
    | Bimmian Phone Mount |

Quote Originally Posted by Fat-Ham View Post
    I have these Coilovers. They've been on my car for the past 5,000 miles and they are what you pay for. You get the joy of adjusting height but the ride isn't the greatest. To me they feel a bit soft and fairly bouncy at higher speeds but overall they aren't that bad. If you don't plan on tracking your car and you would like to lower the height on a budget, these will be just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually, I don't really want to go too much lower than stock (my driveway!) but I'm definitely looking for a substantial improvement in performance.

Quote Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
    Actually, I don't really want to go too much lower than stock (my driveway!) but I'm definitely looking for a substantial improvement in performance.
    i'd suggest a good set of dampers.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

And what about some nice Springs that don't slam the car?

Quote Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
    And what about some nice Springs that don't slam the car?
    the stock ZHP springs aren't low enough? otherwise i would suggest eibach pro-kit as i've had good experience with those, but i think the stock ZHP spring rates are more favorable.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

If you want coilovers that perform better than the JOM blue-line, check with Ray/Smilez. He's got some deals on better coilovers, but they do cost more (like at least double) what the JOMs do.

I'm debating getting some Eibach Pro-kit or H&R sport springs for my E36. Currently it's on Bilstein sports and H&R race (with the extra low rear spring option) and I feel it's too low in the rear, maybe about the right height in the front. On the other hand what I really want is a set of Ground Control coilovers for the E36, as that's what I have on the E46.

Quote Originally Posted by LivesNearCostco View Post
    If you want coilovers that perform better than the JOM blue-line, check with Ray/Smilez. He's got some deals on better coilovers, but they do cost more (like at least double) what the JOMs do.

I'm debating getting some Eibach Pro-kit or H&R sport springs for my E36. Currently it's on Bilstein sports and H&R race (with the extra low rear spring option) and I feel it's too low in the rear, maybe about the right height in the front. On the other hand what I really want is a set of Ground Control coilovers for the E36, as that's what I have on the E46.
    This is really late but I stumbled upon this. To fix the rear end low issue I just put the thickest spring pad. 15mm. Evened it up with the front nicely.
    Modification Thread
    Original Car: Silver Grey on Grey, A/T (1 of 186)
    As it sits: Silver Grey on Black, M/T (1 of 51)
    European Auto Source Tech
    Instagram: @CarbonZHP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12