Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Turner Motorsport FREE Stoptech Big Brake Kit Giveaway

Hi All,

So I got this in the email box. Just wanted to share this with everyone. Even though I recently upgraded to ///M brakes I still wouldn't mind a better BBK. Well hope everyone applies and someone here could win.

Enter for a chance to win a FREE Stoptech Big Brake Kit!

Do you drive your BMW hard on the street, auto-cross or race track? If so, you need a braking system that can properly handle the extreme levels of heat generated during spirited driving. Don't miss this opportunity! Here is your chance to upgrade your BMW's braking system, FOR FREE! Enter Turner's Stoptech Big Brake Giveaway today!

Stoptech's Big Brake Kits for BMWs deliver the highest levels of performance, perfect to take your BMW to the next level! Their engineering and expertise has led them to Tier 1 OEM status (a direct supplier to several vehicle manufacturers), four industry patents, and TUV and ISO/TS Quality Management System certification for brake systems and components. StopTech Brakes are among the best in the world for performance and racing braking systems. Turner Motorsport uses Stoptech braking systems on our race cars, shouldn't you?

Complete Stoptech Big Brake Kit Giveaway Form here.
    Attached is a blank form for you all to fill out and email back to them.

Contest Rules and Requirements:

Complete contest submission form and email or fax your entry.

Please print and fax the Stoptech Big Brake Kit Giveaway Form to (978) 388-4202, or email your form to marketing@turnermotorsport.com.

Please be sure to include your name and contact information in your email. We must have your completed form in order to process your entry.

**This giveaway EXCLUDES Stoptech Sport Trophy Kits and custom rotors options.**

**No Purchase Necessary for Contest Entry**

Official Sweepstakes Rules & Conditions (the fine print) here.
    stoptech_big_brake_kit_giveaway_blank.pdf

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

Submitted.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

I submitted loll

Done.
    Hi, I'm John, and I miss my 6MT Alcantara baby! | 2003 Orient Blue 330i ZHP
    Had: ARC8's | Poly Bushings | Koni Yellows | Perf Brakes | TMS Subframe | Hotchkiss | LOVE!

Oh Derek. You should raffle them off

I might have to to back to the 330 spindles to even out these on

Tony's ZHP "Wulf" '03 Silver Gray | Valentine 1 Radar Detector| Alcantara | BMW Performance Intake | F10 M5 Knob | Auto-dim Retrofit | BMW Alarm | Performance Grilles | OEM Roof Rack | Rain Light Sensor Retrofit | Eonon D5150 Head Unit | BMW OEM Clear Lens

In.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Oh Derek. You should raffle them off

I might have to to back to the 330 spindles to even out these on
    I would just call stop tech to see if they make a 332mm bracket for the st40 to for an m3 spindle. Or better yet, signup as an m3

sent from Moto X Dev Edition

Haha well I'll just ask for the m3 kit if I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhl1989 View Post
    Haha well I'll just ask for the m3 kit if I get it.
    The M3 kit comes in 355 and 380mm size rotors if I recall.. 18s+

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast