Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

theothersawyer's Daily Driver

Figured I would start a thread documenting the progress of the car, while it is still stock.

Copied from my welcome thread:
    I've been saving for a daily driver for a while and came across a great deal on a ZHP. I was not looking for BMW's but came across this one. I have always loved the E46's so this was a great find! I've had the car for only a couple of days, but I love it!

Some details on the car:
    103,000 miles
    Maintenance records since new
    All 100,000 mile preventative maintenance done in the last 5-10,000 miles.

Here are some pictures from the for sale ad. I haven't had a chance to get out and take pictures yet.

And then this pile of records came with the car!

Original window sticker

Today I went over to my frineds house to clean up the BBS'. He is a professional detailer so he had all of the proper tools for the job! We jacked up the car, removed the wheels, cleaned the barrels/faces, and then coated the wheels.

This is what the barrels started off like:

We then sprayed the cleaner on the wheels and allowed it to sit. As it sat, it changed colors as it loosened and removed some of the dirt.

This stuff was VERY purple and bright!

Didn't get a finished picture of the barrels, but you can see them in this picture! They were metallic black! Who knew!?

My friend doing his thing!

Cleaned and sprayed the inner fenders to clean them up!

Debadged the trunk!

And the final result! We noticed that the BMW center caps looked funny. Turns out they were stuck on top of the BBS caps, so we removed them! I wanted BBS caps anyways! Awesome find!

Love the Imola and the wheels. Just wish they were a size bigger.

Welcome..

Looks great. Excellent taste in colors!

-Brettski

Nice. What a beauty!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks guys! When we got it back on the ground and we're just looking over the car we were discussing what all needs to be done next. The list is long! Haha tint, lower it, respray the front bumper, splitter, black kidneys, Amber-less tailights, etc. To think I said I wasn't going to modify this car....

car looks fantastic! i have been wanting to debadge the trunk, and now that i see it, it looks great!

also, love the RGR's. i have my eye on a set of them in 18", but they are pricey (even used).

peter
    peter

2005 330iT ZHP | the Growlour

2010 328iT M Sport | smooth operator

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    car looks fantastic! i have been wanting to debadge the trunk, and now that i see it, it looks great!

also, love the RGR's. i have my eye on a set of them in 18", but they are pricey (even used).

peter
    Luckily my car came with these RGR's otherwise I never would have bought them (due to price). I LOVE them though, they are my favorite part of the car, especially after getting them cleaned up!

I think a size bigger would look great, but after a slight drop I think these will look much better. 17's are also lighter and tires are cheaper to buy! :D

I think a drop would definitely make the 17's a bit home at home.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast