Figured I would start a thread documenting the progress of the car, while it is still stock.

Copied from my welcome thread:
I've been saving for a daily driver for a while and came across a great deal on a ZHP. I was not looking for BMW's but came across this one. I have always loved the E46's so this was a great find! I've had the car for only a couple of days, but I love it!

Some details on the car:
103,000 miles
Maintenance records since new
All 100,000 mile preventative maintenance done in the last 5-10,000 miles.

Here are some pictures from the for sale ad. I haven't had a chance to get out and take pictures yet.

And then this pile of records came with the car!

Original window sticker

Today I went over to my frineds house to clean up the BBS'. He is a professional detailer so he had all of the proper tools for the job! We jacked up the car, removed the wheels, cleaned the barrels/faces, and then coated the wheels.

This is what the barrels started off like:

We then sprayed the cleaner on the wheels and allowed it to sit. As it sat, it changed colors as it loosened and removed some of the dirt.

This stuff was VERY purple and bright!

Didn't get a finished picture of the barrels, but you can see them in this picture! They were metallic black! Who knew!?

My friend doing his thing!

Cleaned and sprayed the inner fenders to clean them up!

Debadged the trunk!

And the final result! We noticed that the BMW center caps looked funny. Turns out they were stuck on top of the BBS caps, so we removed them! I wanted BBS caps anyways! Awesome find!