Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yeah, I agree! I really want coilovers, but don't want to spend coilover money. Maybe for the time being just get some springs to lower it a bit.

If you get the springs, you have to get shocks to match.

I highly recommend the H&R Cup Kit. It's what I have (though I replaced the shocks with something else). It's what I have and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

At that price point, might as well save up for some coilovers!

So I ordered a few parts for the car to do some maintenance work on it! The first order of business was the cabin filter. It was not doing its job, so it was time to replace it!

Next up was an oil change! It was time to change it and I was sick of the car yelling at me every time I turned it on "Oil Life: -500 miles!!!!" haha
    I reset the oil life and this is WAY more miles than I am comfortable going before the next oil change!

I then lowered the car and cleaned up that bay a little. It is still dirty, but then again I'm super anal about this car!

I usually go half that mileage between oil changes.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

ill go probably 4k miles between oil changes with full syn.

i can't believe how dirty those wheels were and how WELL they cleaned up. huge difference
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    I usually go half that mileage between oil changes.
    That is what I was planning on doing!
    Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    ill go probably 4k miles between oil changes with full syn.

i can't believe how dirty those wheels were and how WELL they cleaned up. huge difference
    Yeah, they where not pretty bad! That was the only part of this car that was not insanely well taken car of, but glad they cleaned up so well!

Good work Sawyer

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

yeah, they work really well on the car.

im in the same boat as you, ill be shopping for suspension over winter. if you go coilovers (and suspension in general) you can't go cheap and great coilovers are PRICEY these days.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Yeah, I am in no rush to modify this car! It is great looking as it sits (although it could look better!) So my current plan is to just enjoy the car and sit back and wait for deals on used parts to pop up for sale. I am just going to take it slow!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast