Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Nice werk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I gave the car a much needed wash/wax today! I then added a few things! My friend switched from the chrome/black kidneys to the all black ones so he gave me a good deal on his old ones!

So my school was forced into a "hostile takeover" with another school. So we will be losing our name soon. It sucks for my small school that has earned a name for itself in the engineering industry to be taken over by a larger school. Saying I have an engineering degree from Kennesaw State University doesn't sound nearly as good as saying I have an engineering degree from Southern Polytechnic State University...anyways...I got an SPSU sticker for my car and a license plate surround.

I need to get two more license plate screws before installing the surround though.

Nice on the grills. Too bad on the school name, I'd never heard of hostile college takeovers.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

The president of my school knew nothing about it until the day before it happened. It's sucks for SPSU students but it's great for Kennesaw, since they now get an awesome engineering department.

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Nice on the grills. Too bad on the school name, I'd never heard of hostile college takeovers.
    +1

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I love imola!
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Me too! I always dreamed of having an Imola E46 ///M but I'm definitely happy with this! I love this car!

Those wheels are nice. I would like 18s but I bet with a minor drop they'll look perfect!

I'd prefer 18's as well, but they came with the car so I can't complain! I drop is definitely needed though!

My detailing friend came over again last night to try out a new trim product he just got. This stuff is super expensive, like $120 for 30cc of product. It seems to work really well though! I don't know the name of the product, but apparently you can only get it if you are a professional detailer.

Here are some before and after pictures:
    (Sorry for the terrible cell phone pictures should have grabbed the DSLR, but you can still see the poor trim)
    Before

After

Before

After (I think we missed a few spots, but it was getting dark when we were applying the product and this was just a trial of the new product)

No before on this picture, but the trim looks brand new after!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast